Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you sometimes think that foids like you?

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Like cashiers or waitresses that smile at you, but than you realize thats their job and they do that to everybody.

Yeah but it goes away fast nowdays

No never. A smile from a cashier or waitress is fake, it’s her job (even though I could give two fucks if service staff is nice, I just want my food).

Nah, as far as I'm aware they're not into subhumans.

Foids never used to smile and say hi, even if they are waitresses or some shit.
They do now, but fuck them.

I like to pretend they do. But I know they dont.

Like as in like as a gay friend? Yes, sometimes.
Like as in that they are sexually attracted to me? Hell no.

Never, I never think women like me, cause I've learned my lesson over the years - I'm unattractive to them.

I dunno man,sometimes ı caught foids in gym looking at me and sometimes while ı walking on street but ı don't know if it is just coincidence

Like cashiers or waitresses that smile at you, but than you realize thats their job and they do that to everybody.

No >4 woman can ever like me. I'm physically too ugly & far gone for any validation. However that being said Sub 4s can like me strictly platonically from their interaction but they're being high inhibition polite.

Never. Even if I was attractive, I wouldn't take the politeness I get as an indication of interest. It's just the way people talk.

Not at all...

Yeah I want to hang on to every bit of hope I can get. If for some reason a girl talks to me and is nice to me, I can't help myself.
If I'd be completely realist I'd probably rope.

Sometimes. But then I remember I'm subhuman.

I used to, now I know they all despise my existence.

Cashiers and waitresses rarely smile at me, and the ones that do are usually the older ones who smile in that kind, grandmotherly way. But even if a young foid smiled at me I wouldn't delude myself into thinking that she genuinely liked me. It would just be her job.