Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you sometimes wish that you continued to be Bluepilled and believe that democracy was real and not controlled by jews?

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★
Life was so easy with the blue pill shit and when people still believed that mistakes in politics were mistakes of idiots but not controlled campaigns to rob the population and turn them against each other. You didn't wake up every day knowing that kikes were systematically promoting the degeneration of society and you were liberal and therefore didn't get offended or even fall into the clutches of the justice system. Do you want this situation back? In the Matrix it was actually pleasant if you didn't use your brain and remained a hedonist.

No lmfao. There are plenty of HTN and chadlites I know redpilled on that stuff. Ideally I’d want to be a non autistic HTN / chadlite who’s redpilled on that stuff

You can run from reality but you can’t hide.

Nah, bluepilled incels end up as trannies. I wish I could have learned about looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing earlier though I might've been able to fix my life.

No lmfao. There are plenty of HTN and chadlites I know redpilled on that stuff. Ideally I’d want to be a non autistic HTN / chadlite who’s redpilled on that stuff
In my personal experience chads and high teir men bros tend to be very simple minded dudes who tend not to notice important shit like that. They might be based on women but even with that they're not gonna be smart/autistic enough to know how hypergamy and the male libido work and interact with each other.

In my personal experience chads and high teir men bros tend to be very simple minded dudes who tend not to notice important shit like that. They might be based on women but even with that they're not gonna be smart/autistic enough to know how hypergamy and the male libido work and interact with each other.
i mean now with the rise of Looksmaxxing there’s plenty of them who now understand the Blackpill. The amount of genuine high PSL dudes between 15-18 who know about what makes someone attractive and Hypergamy yada yada has increased.

The chads on the Looksmaxxing forums are good example of this

I would rather know the truth, being bluepilled would not change anything for me, it would barely make me happier, I think maybe I say this because I was never truly bluepilled as a kid I always kind of saw things for what it was. I was a nice kid at 5 yet I still got bullied. So I saw that nice guys finish last very quick

It's kinda like an RPG where chads put all their points into charisma

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back