Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Theory][Serious]Having "Helicopter" and/or Protective Parents Who Sheltered You Led To Your Bluepilled/Redpilled Phase.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Inspired to make this thread by these two posts:
was not abused by my parents but my parents did shelter me a lot as a kid, fueling my socially awkwardness, which really is not abuse but thats the only closest thing that was bad they did.
Damn, so far only 1 out of 5 of us has NOT been abused to some extent. I feel like if I had a good home life I'd be able to cope with inceldom better. Maybe I could cope by telling myself that humanity is good and that there are a lot of truly good people out there. But when even the 2 people that give you life, your supposed guardian angels of this world, turn on you, you can't exactly like humans now can you? At school teachers always described me as ''mature for his age''. I didn't get to live a proper childhood. I couldn't learn from mistakes or build experiences that I'd have needed to properly carry you through adulthood. Instead you've got this perfectionist who turned out this way because anything less than perfection meant a beating.

Sorry for the rant.

I think that most of us who went through bluepilled, redpilled, purplepilled, or any kind of these sort of intermediary phases relating to this likely has a strong correlation with our upbringing: In example, it seems that many of us here who had "helicopter" and/or parents who sheltered us correlates very heavily with those whom went through any of the aforementioned pill phases. Yet, it would seem that whose who never had parents/a family that sheltered them, coddled them, and behave in ways which likely led to us developing some kind of "bluepilled" mentality at a young age: Of course, however, I & many others did have some blackpilling moments from a younger age.

The logic behind this, lies in the fact that having a somewhat protective & sheltering home environment -even if we still had some degree of issues, conflicts, and struggles within it- allowed for us to develop a mentality that the world wasn't such an awful, shitty, and unforgiving place: It provided us with a sense of constant comfort & even a form of validation in a way, since our parents behavior gave us the illusions that "not everything in this world" is so awful, and that we have a "chance" of some sorts.

In contrast, it seems a very heavy correlation exists between those whom had a shitty home life & parents who didn't shelter them, coddle them, act as "helicopter parents" or in any way, shape, or form behaved in a manner which would have provided them with the sense of security based around lies claim they had bluepilled/redpilled phases, and seem to claim they were blackpilled before they knew what it was.

Now I know, correlation doesn't equal causation: However, it at least implies that in some way, a common underlying connection between these varying factors exists.

I remember being very annoyed when College Peers told me I've lived a very Sheltered life.

I remember being very annoyed when College Peers told me I've lived a very Sheltered life.
I had normies tell me the exact same thing.

I wasn't sheltered a lot in childhood and especially teenage years like some other kids. When I was 5-6 years old, I was already spending time with peers until 7-8 P.M in neighborhood . My mother is hysterical and mentally twisted so she would sometimes give me gifts and break them the next day, or beat me up and after few hours took pity on me. School destroyed me mentally forever, i was kinda ok till 13-14 y.o but then i became very high inhib and paranoid of people and their intentions. When i was in late puberty i didn't have much of false hope for women, didn't think of them as some kinds of angels and nice people, thanks to my mother i already had an idea what average women is, cold, psychopathic, fake, superficial.

Now try having ethnic immigrant helicopter parents
I've hear rice parents are pretty bad usually: Mix that in with helicopter parents, and that would be a nightmare.

My condolences.

I take it you also had some bluepilled, redpilled, or purplepilled kind of stage as well?

I was sheltered from playing cod which then led me to become an outcast which further led me to become an outcast, I could have had friends if i was able to play cod but instead i was that ugly guy who was not allowed to play cod so they bullied me for that, They ask do you play cod, I say no my mom wont let me, Then they bully me, I HATE parents sometimes.

NOW I WAS UGLY AND HAD NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE WITH!

The logic behind this, lies in the fact that having a somewhat protective & sheltering home environment -even if we still had some degree of issues, conflicts, and struggles within it- allowed for us to develop a mentality that the world wasn't such an awful, shitty, and unforgiving place: It provided us with a sense of constant comfort & even a form of validation in a way, since our parents behavior gave us the illusions that "not everything in this world" is so awful, and that we have a "chance" of some sorts.
Yeah for sure, whenever those people who get told bullshit lies about the world, and have to go and experience the real world, it hits them like a train.

My mothER gaslighted me into never going into any social activities, and never smoking, for my own "safety". My fathER was always busy with work, and on the rare occasion he had some free time he would lecture me on not having enough respect, on being too lazy, and take away my devices.
DITTO. I've had this exact shit happen to me. For some reason they wanted to know where I was at all times and they never allowed me to hang out with whatever few little amount of friends I had. My father did those too. He would always say shit along the lines of "If I did this (as in not studying 24/7) to my own father, he'd break my bones. Consider yourself lucky."

I guess it's an ethnic unhinged parent trait.

You rice or curry?
He's a Turk.

I consider Turks as part of MENA: However, the ones in Western Anatolia still have quite a bit of Greek blood left in them.

The original turks were completely asiatic, I still have some original turk blood in me. Muhammad described them in the 700's as yellow or tan skinned, flat headed, and slant eyed.
I am aware.

Modern Anatolian Turks are a mix of Arabs, Armenians, Greeks, and some of the Mongol/Turk still.
They were racemixed out of existence though.
I think I saw some data, that in parts of Anatolia they still have 10-22% Mongol/Asiatic blood, and I can see this in some of their appearances.

I wasn't sheltered a lot in childhood and especially teenage years like some other kids. When I was 5-6 years old, I was already spending time with peers until 7-8 P.M in neighborhood .
I did spend time with peers when younger, but even then my parents always had a sort of
My mother is hysterical and mentally twisted so she would sometimes give me gifts and break them the next day, or beat me up and after few hours took pity on me.
Fucking brutal dude: I imagine that would have been quite traumatic for you, especially at such a young age.

It must have confused you a lot; younger children have to process things at a slow pace iirc.
School destroyed me mentally forever, i was kinda ok till 13-14 y.o but then i became very high inhib and paranoid of people and their intentions. When i was in late puberty i didn't have much of false hope for women, didn't think of them as some kinds of angels and nice people, thanks to my mother i already had an idea what average women is, cold, psychopathic, fake, superficial.
Honestly, that is a good thing: What you said here in a way kind of validates the theory/observation I made in this thread.

It is good, since you didn't have any of the false concepts about foids(loving, nice people, not all foids are the same) ingrained in you due to your home life, and as such never went through the Bluepill & Redpill or other phases many of us did.

Yeah for sure, whenever those people who get told bullshit lies about the world, and have to go and experience the real world, it hits them like a train.
I remember some of the realizations & I guess "pre-blackpills" I had in my teen years, I'm pretty sure those not only emotionally scarred me but also aged me.
I was sheltered from playing cod which then led me to become an outcast which further led me to become an outcast, I could have had friends if i was able to play cod but instead i was that ugly guy who was not allowed to play cod so they bullied me for that, They ask do you play cod, I say no my mom wont let me, Then they bully me, I HATE parents sometimes.

NOW I WAS UGLY AND HAD NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE WITH!
Honestly, this is very relatable.

I recall a group of guys I was "friends" with when younger would always talk about COD, which I had already wanted to play, and wishing to be included with them. They even were in a clan iirc.

I remember I found ways to persuade my family in order to let me play it: Eventually, it did allow me to connect with them & become "friends" but ofc, I eventually got cast to the side & mistreated as I always do.

such never went through the Bluepill & Redpill or other phases many of us did.
i was told/lied to by a family and society, that typical lie "men must protect women no matter what" when i was in 2nd grade there was a case when schoolmate hit a girl in class, i didn't fight over it but said to him to stop, little bitch got upset and i realised later that she liked it.

about redpill, i didn't fall for that self improving bullshit but it's only has confirmed my views on women. Also when i was a kid my mother told me few times at least that she doesn't love the betabux she lives with, she said she lives with him just for having a house and money.

Last edited:
My parents allowed me 5 minutes of screen time on my phone until I was 17.
Relatable in a way, but only five minutes? That's barely anything, not even enough to watch a YT video.

I recall my parents would always make sue I kept my phone downstairs at night: I used to think it was just because they thought I would stay up late on school nights on it, but then my mom would talk about stuff she saw on parents Facebook groups of kids sending & receiving nudes. I never got any, so imagine how hearing them state that as a reason made me feel. :society:
I had to access the internet unrestricted for the first time at age 16 with a proxy, otherwise my parents would keep putting new restrictions on.
Geez, and here I was taking mine looking through my phone/search history at times was a nightmare.
Going outside of the house to visit normies was out of the question.
Brutal: I know it wouldn't have made a difference, but I wish I had tried socialmaxxing back then, it could have at least given me some better thoughts & memories than I currently have of my teen years. :feelsugh:
My mothER gaslighted me into never going into any social activities, and never smoking, for my own "safety".
My parents literally pushed me to go to social activities, yet they never actually tried offering me any advice on what to do, other than "muh just join a club!"
My fathER was always busy with work, and on the rare occasion he had some free time he would lecture me on not having enough respect, on being too lazy, and take away my devices.
It is indeed brutal that you couldn't enjoy any of that time with your father due to him being busy, and then proceeding to lecture you just for the simple fact that you weren't meeting expectations which likely exceeded your capabilities.
If I was sitting there bored with nothing to do, my father would be happy because he is sadistic.
And it is counterintuitive to his own logic: You are sitting there doing nothing, yet he says you don't have respect, are too lazy, etc.
They also didn't allow me to learn to drive until I was 17, when everyone else had already had their license for 2 years.
I'm sorry man: I can't relate here, since mine helped me get my license ASAP.

However, I do recall being teased/mocked for the car I drove.
This caused me great humiliation among normies and I had to lie all the time to not look like a bitch.
Relatable.
I learned martial arts for one year when we lived in Russia and then moved to Idaho
Woah, now that is quite the journey & switch in scenery jfl.
but then we moved and my parents didn't allow me to learn combat sports anymore.
What was the reason for this?
This lead to me being severely bullied by normies during all of my school years, becaus I couldnt stand up fo rmyself to fight and they blamed me when I complained about it.
So your parents prevented you from learning martial arts, and then blamed you for the bullying you suffered.

The fucking logic here is unreal.

Also, I recall I had a martial arts instructor who was rice(he was married to landwhale white foid though kek) and he literally told me he got into it because his parents made him learn it so he wouldn't be bullied for his height/frame.
This traumatized me for the rest of my life, being so powerless to defend myself. I wasn't allowed to get a job, I wasn't allowed an allowance, I was just expected to OWN NOTHING AND BE HAPPY. When I got older, I tried everything possible to save up money, or to scam money from the internet, to buy shit for myself and gain independence from my parents.
Not very relatable again, since mine encouraged me to work as soon as I turned 16.

I really don't understand why they were complaining about your laziness, behavior, etc. and then not providing you with any incentives to improve things.

My condolences.

@ElTruecel @RealSchizo

DITTO. I've had this exact shit happen to me. For some reason they wanted to know where I was at all times and they never allowed me to hang out with whatever few little amount of friends I had. My father did those too. He would always say shit along the lines of "If I did this (as in not studying 24/7) to my own father, he'd break my bones. Consider yourself lucky."

I guess it's an ethnic unhinged parent trait.
Sounds brutal: Also, why would they not allow you to hangout at all? In my opinion, that should be seen as child abuse since it socially stunts you even more.

My condolences.

@ElTruecel @RealSchizo
Yeah I feel like helicopter parenting is one of the leading issues on why men are so docile and weak now.

They literally dont let you do shit on your own and that shit stunts your brain to think like a real man, you may even develop anxiety because of it. They literally turn you into a pussy and all of that happens subconsciously. Our brain adapts to cowardice and the end results are a bunch of manchildren who cannot amount and adapt to anything on their own.

the ones in Western Anatolia still have quite a bit of Greek blood left in them.
My grandpa from my mom's side had almost a nordic pheno because of this. But then my retarded mom ruined that by getting with my father who's from near the syrian border :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Sounds brutal: Also, why would they not allow you to hangout at all? In my opinion, that should be seen as child abuse since it socially stunts you even more.

My condolences.
Yeah I feel like helicopter parenting is one of the leading issues on why men are so docile and weak now.

They literally dont let you do shit on your own and that shit stunts your brain to think like a real man, you may even develop anxiety because of it. They literally turn you into a pussy and all of that happens subconsciously. Our brain adapts to cowardice and the end results are a bunch of manchildren who cannot amount and adapt to anything on their own.
Ideally it should be a mix but they should let u do shit by yourself and then after ofc reward u. However I believe also people should have kids younger as most of us are non NT due to older parents + being only children.

Ideally it should be a mix but they should let u do shit by yourself and then after ofc reward u. However I believe also people should have kids younger as most of us are non NT due to older parents + being only children.
yep not letting your kids do anything on their own will lead to inceldom inevitably unless you're a CHAD or HTN

They never let me outside or have friends, and somehow, they are surprised when I am grown and have no friends and don't go outside.

yep not letting your kids do anything on their own will lead to inceldom inevitably unless you're a CHAD or HTN
You should obviously provide love, care and comfort to your kids like all parents should. But being too altruistic or teaching them to be too altruistic is bad. The goal is to love them and the best way to show that is equip them with the proper skills & make sure they can do them on their own by a young age.

You should obviously provide love, care and comfort to your kids like all parents should. But being too altruistic or teaching them to be too altruistic is bad. The goal is to love them and the best way to show that is equip them with the proper skills & make sure they can do them on their own by a young age.
you know more about parenting than my father as an incel.

I heard u had issues with him and I’m wondering if u still live with him do those issues still happen?
i have nowhere else to go and i am dependent on him.

I remember when I was about 14 or 15, the first time I was let outside. I walked to the store and bought a piece of chocolate. Good Lord did that freedom get me high. When I got back they said they almost called the police because I was taking too long.

Do u live with both ur parents? Also are they overprotective still or no?
nah i live only with my dad. My dad does not care anymore.

Now imagine being abusive overprotective helicopter parents

Now try having ethnic immigrant helicopter parents
Annoying as fuck having immigrant rice parents. I don't think I had a real childhood other than being alone at home.

The actual reason is pure ragefuel and just stupid. IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WANTED ME TO HAVE MORE TIME TO STUDYMAXX. SO INSTEAD OF SPENDING MY PRIME YEARS GROWING PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY, I WAS STUDYING EXTRACURRICULAR SUBJCETS FOR FUTURE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS BENEFITS.
Fucking ridiculous: Some people can't grasp the fact that learning, growing mentally, developing, etc. is more than just studying information related to school. In fact, I would say real-world experiences as well as learning stuff such as how to survive in nature, physical skills, learning history, philosophy, etc. is what matters the most.

In fact, it shows that your parents are NPCs who can't think outside the box at all.
This is one of my biggest regret, because they GASLIGHTED me into thinking it would be a huge help. When college admissions came, i finally realiezd that I would have gotten into the colleges I got into REGARDLESS OF MY EXTRAS STUDYMAXXING ACTIVITY. SO I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPENDING THAT TIME SPARRING IN THE GYM AND FIGHTING NORMIES INSTEAD OF STUDYING. NOW MY CONFIDENCE IS FOREVER STUNTED I WILL FOREVER HAVE ABUSED DOG SYNDROME. ESPECIALLY SINCE I was always a small and diminuitive kid, I HAD to be aggressive to gain respect but because I couldn't fight I couldn't be aggressive and everyone in middle and high school thought i was a bitch
You could have had better confidence, better self-esteem, or any attributes that would have helped you socially in college: Instead, your parents actions inhibited you & only served to open your eyes more to the nature of the world.

My parents were super laissez-faire which is also a bad thing. Allowing your kid to play addictive multiplayer games all day long is no good at all. I reached the top 1% of everything I played, and where did it lead me? To neetism, physical inactivity and bad social skills.

They coulda pushed me to play soccer with the town kids, work out and learn guitar instead.

My parents were super laissez-faire which is also a bad thing
This also can be bad: I had a few childhood friends growing up, and some of them also had quite some laissez-faire parents. These kids were gigalowinhib, but they also had no kind of "filter" at all & often took the most risky choice; I dare guess where they are in life now.....
. Allowing your kid to play addictive multiplayer games all day long is no good at all.
When I was younger, I wish my parents would have allowed for this.
I reached the top 1% of everything I played, and where did it lead me? To neetism, physical inactivity and bad social skills.
I imagine that most have been brutal: You would have assumed that by being so good, you could have twitchmaxxed/MLGmaxxed from it, yet even the blackpill comes to collect there.
They coulda pushed me to play soccer with the town kids, work out and learn guitar instead.
I mean, it probably wouldn't have made you ascend, but it would have at least allowed for you to develop socially & learn an actual skill.