Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you stand for the national anthem?

Do you stand for your national anthem?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because of my wagie slavie, there is loud speaker sirens that play the national anthem everyday in the evening when I get off work. and its loud enough to the point where the traffic outside the base and even the neighborhoods can even hear it.
you're supposed to stop and be quiet for the music.

What retarded country is that?

Yes and sieg heil

@Hexagon77 the bootlicking intensifies :feelskek:

Americans are this retarded, I thought that whole patriotism shit was just a meme.
no im in jewmerica and unfortunately its real. in elementary to high school you have to stand up for the national anthem

@Hexagon77 the bootlicking intensifies :feelskek:
I thought you were an authoritarian you faggot? If you can't handle having enough pride for your country to make a pledge of salute an anthem then you wouldn't last a day in an actual authoritarian nationalist country.

I thought you were an authoritarian you faggot? If you can't handle having enough pride for your country to make a pledge of salute an anthem then you wouldn't last a day in an actual authoritarian nationalist country.
just because I agree with a countrys ideology doesnt mean I like its auth policies. I like iran for its based trad culture and standing up to israel and the west. but that doesnt mean I also support them restricting free speech and the internet. ive visited iran myself and its beautiful, it just needs liberty while also keeping its anti-western stance. not everything I support I 100% agree with, I just think one is more problematic than the other

No. Nations are a logical conclusion of large tribes coming together under shared identities and ideologies, but nationalism itself is a disease of the mind. Your nation doesn't care about you. You are a number in a census statistic. To a government, you exist only to be worked and taxed to help maintain the government's power over you. You are either a workhorse or you are a useful tool - or both. You are as powerless as you are insignificant. To give your loyalty to a nation is to give the only bit of power you ever once held dear to yourself: ideological autonomy. Once you give that over, your volunteer your will to the government's ideology.

The only thing you need to honor when it comes to governments is their laws over their lands, any oaths you've sworn (you fucking idiot) - including those of secrecy (you absolute fucking idiot) - and any contracts you've signed.

just because I agree with a countrys ideology doesnt mean I like its auth policies. I like iran for its based trad culture and standing up to israel and the west. but that doesnt mean I also support them restricting free speech and the internet. ive visited iran myself and its beautiful, it just needs liberty while also keeping its anti-western stance. not everything I support I 100% agree with, I just think one is more problematic than the other
Libertarian lmfao, did you fuck a tranny prostitute whole you were there too? The reason why it's based and trad is because it is authoritarian. Liberty results in the faggot shit you hate in the West it is so fucking obvious. Fuck Iran fuck any non Western country. You are a self hating cuck if you want to worship otber countries for standing up to the west as a western citizen, care for the struggle for your own people and strivd for an internal solution instead of being a retarded third worldist.

Hail America Hail Hitler Hail the West.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

You are in the military? What do you work as

Libertarian lmfao, did you fuck a tranny prostitute whole you were there too? The reason why it's based and trad is because it is authoritarian. Liberty results in the faggot shit you hate in the West it is so fucking obvious. Fuck Iran fuck any non Western country. You are a self hating cuck if you want to worship otber countries for standing up to the west as a western citizen, care for the struggle for your own people and strivd for an internal solution instead of being a retarded third worldist.
Did you mean liberalism? Libertarianism is the political philosophy of having small government and more freedoms from government. Liberalism espouses freedoms and liberty, but takes no position on the form or function of government.

• Liberalism: An ideology that promotes the protection of individual rights, equality of opportunity, and autonomy against threats from both the state and private actors (including businesses). Liberalism holds that the role of government is to protect and promote individual rights, equality, and autonomy.
  • Libertarianism: An ideology that promotes individual liberty (i.e., freedom and autonomy) as its central concern. Libertarianism holds that the role of government is only to protect individual liberty.

Did you mean liberalism? Libertarianism is the political philosophy of having small government and more freedoms from government. Liberalism espouses freedoms and liberty, but takes no position on the form or function of government.

• Liberalism: An ideology that promotes the protection of individual rights, equality of opportunity, and autonomy against threats from both the state and private actors (including businesses). Liberalism holds that the role of government is to protect and promote individual rights, equality, and autonomy.
  • Libertarianism: An ideology that promotes individual liberty (i.e., freedom and autonomy) as its central concern. Libertarianism holds that the role of government is only to protect individual liberty.
No it was a joke about hos libertarians like to go to the third world to fuck ladyboys it was not a complex political critique

No it was a joke about hos libertarians like to go to the third world to fuck ladyboys it was not a complex political critique
I see.

why support a country that hates you though? because you were born in it? why does it matter?

why support a country that hates you though? because you were born in it? why does it matter?
Because this country and the West in general embodies the spirit of the white race and I would rather see it do better than to fall further.

Because this country and the West in general embodies the spirit of the white race and I would rather see it do better than to fall further.
this is what I mean when I say that american 'patriots' are brainwashed af and are beyond saving jfl. ive never seen a good reason why anyone should support the US, yes even if you're the white westerner. its just stockholm syndrome unless you're a rich jew that attends WEF meetings

this is what I mean when I say that american 'patriots' are brainwashed af and are beyond saving jfl. ive never seen a good reason why anyone should support the US, yes even if you're the white westerner. its just stockholm syndrome unless you're a rich jew that attends WEF meetings
You are brainwashed to want your own country to lose to niggers you are below subhuman scum and you deserve to be boiled in shit. Did you even comprehend what I said? Being a patriot of my nation does not mean I stand for the leadership or the current ideology, nation and its ideology are two separate things. If I was a french monarchist and napolean became my leader should I stop being proud of my country's achievements because the current regime magically changed my entire fucking country's history? I support the U.S because even AT ITS WORST which we are seeing now it is still a bastion of cvilization *compared* to your average mongoloid country. I mean how fucming stupid can you be where you think all your countrymen are brainwashed retarded beyond saving yet you think a couple of subhuman savage niggers in the east, who will accomplish nothing but getting their whores killes by dronestrikes, are the real ones fighting our corrupt regime? For fuck sake man stop sucking arab dick, Western civilization is the right hand of God which he uses to whip the rest of the world into shape, it is the inferior races that ruined this country, it is our race that will bring it back. It's a good reason to support the U.S because just by virtue of paying taxes you are funding a genocide somewhere on the planet .

I mean in all your dense low IQ fucking delusions have you ever even considered why the fuck you hate jews? The jews brought feminism to America, so did the communist regimes to their own country's. The jews imported immkgrants, the East are also trying to weaponize the same exact inferior races against us. The jews are making us faggots, look at how the fucking red revolutionaries made faggots legal. I mean what the fuck, what fucking reason do you have to hate the Jews that communists haven't done themselves? Fuck you and the third world horde, the salvation of the west is within itself, to hate your nation is to hate yourself. Loving western civilization over a niggers degenerate lack of civilization does not automatically presuppose that one supports the current occupiers of our civilization.

No the cuckanthen don't represent hindu civilisation or culture

It was written by a feminist intellectual
Nor do i care for this nation which sees it's men as second class citizeens

only for this one

The replies saying being patriotic is wrong
Imagebejsbsjbsss 1

No.

If the state doesn't give me a wife, I don't care for it.

If it gave me a wife, I would be a patriotic nationalist.