Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you still consume female media? Poll

Do you still consume female content?

• Yes

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 39 86.7%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Do you still have a well liked female actress or singer or athlete or whatever that is female and you secretly still buy and/or enjoy her content without telling your incel brothers?

No, never did

Never had one.

Considering I'm only interested in military history, NO. XD

I can't listen to females hearing their voices triggers me

Don't even play games where I have to be a female, other than Metroid. But it doesn't count because she doesn't talk and she is covered up

The producers are male so I don't see it as female media. She isn't even a real person so give me a fucking break.

Do you still have a well liked female actress or singer or athlete or whatever that is female and you secretly still buy and/or enjoy her content without telling your incel brothers?
There have been a few female athletes I kinda had a crush on, but other than that I never followed them (or any major mainstream celebrity) as a fan.
Don't even play games where I have to be a female, other than Metroid. But it doesn't count because she doesn't talk and she is covered up
Unless if you beat the original Metroid or play as Justin Bailey.

I listen to songs but don't spend any money. and won't ever. I pirate whenever possible

Not at all tbh

I watched a movie recently that had a female lead. Other than that not really.

No.

Cucked if you say Yes

There're some songs by female artists that i still occasionally listen to. However i wouldn't describe those female artists, as "well like" by me.

Never looked at female content or listened to foid music even in blue pill days

I dont, i try to avoid it

Can’t think of any right now

I never did ngl

If Samus ever spoke a word I would fucking hate it. The real reason why Metroid Prime games are sick is because she is completely fucking silent.

Sheena Ringo's music is too good to give up. I also consume a lot of yuri manga which were created by lesbian artists. I don't hate lesbians as much as hetero foids so I guess it's still fair game.

Never have. Even in my bluepill days

shouldn't you study economy or finance? don't your Jewish blood give a + in money or something?, like in the RPGs where every race have a perk
I barely passed Economics class in High School bhai. XD

I try not to be dramatic about it but I do avoid listening to/reading/watching women.

I listen to female music a little bit. Maybe 5% of listens.

As an inkwell, you are obligated to not give foids your money and views
they're not entitled to it and have to earn it

I listen to the songs of some female singers, but I don't pay for them.

There are some music in vidya composed by females I tink.

I pretty much literally only listen to female singers, male voices are just too horsecrap. Honestly I think this might be a side effect of life long inceldom, im a super sexual/romantic person so in a desperate way my mind is trying to fullfil this need by filling my ears with foid voices and my eyes with foid faces( mostly anime since theyre cuter)