Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you suffer from PTSD?

Do you suffer from PTSD?

• Total voters
I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Would you like to elaborate, which life event has been bothering you the most?

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
Yes. I have PTSD from childhood abuse, bullying. Also I have recent trauma from a family member getting sick, an event that forced my anxious ass into the world. I have another ptsd from one of my alcoholic parents. They all manifest differently with their respective triggers

I have most of the symptomes but i doubt it

I was bullied in school.

Yes. I have PTSD from childhood abuse, bullying. Also I have recent trauma from a family member getting sick, an event that forced my anxious ass into the world. I have another ptsd from one of my alcoholic parents. They all manifest differently with their respective triggers

Social avoidance to the point of being socially phobic. But I was also traumatized in the mental hospital due to forced treatment

I noticed I have a lot of PTSD symptoms but not about past trauma, rather about happy memories of my childhood and adolescence that make me sad if I compare them with the sad lonely adult life I'm living now.

That's all it takes usually.
People seem to underestimate the impact of traumatic experiences that happen during formative years. It took me close to the age of 30 to truly accept the abuse from my mother fucked me up for life because it began at the age of 5. Even now at 37, my eyes are watering up recalling those memories.

Yeah I do have that shit

People seem to underestimate the impact of traumatic experiences that happen during formative years. It took me close to the age of 30 to truly accept the abuse from my mother fucked me up for life because it began at the age of 5. Even now at 37, my eyes are watering up recalling those memories.
Sons being abused by their mother is not taken seriously tbh and brushed off mockingly as "mommy issues". Wouldn't be the situation if the genders were reversed of course.
Sorry that had to happen to you.

Attractive man: "I probably have PTSD. I don't feel that great".
Female: "Oh, he just needs some love. You are so strong for opening up. I want to help you to improve your life."

Unattractive man: "I have PTSD from bad childhood, parental neglect, bullying in school. Treated like a piece of shit all my life."
Female: "This weakling whines again. Grow up, manchild. World don't owe you anything. I despise you".

Last edited:
Getting abused by my mother, Harassed at school by bullies and teachers, No company will provide me the opportunity to work. No foids ever shared any candy with me, Once a girl gave me a warpper , i opened it , it was empty.:feelsbadman:
I cope.

Yes, but 99% here probably don't.

No. My brain degraded from life of isolation but nothing that traumatic happened to me.

Since I was bullied in school, every time I walked by someone around my age, I subconsciously move away, because I'm afraid they want to hurt me. I feel fear towards my peers.
Does it count as PTSD?

Most people here are bullied incels. I doubt you would come here even if you are an incel if you weren’t bullied.

3 users voted no :chad: :banhammer: