Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal THE MILITARY

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
Imagine fighting for a country where the citizens treat you sub humanly and your overall quality of life sucks :feelskek: this is why it's pointless to join the military if you're a incel.

You're fighting for a country that wouldn't give a crap if you lived or died and on top of that, once you come back all the problems that exist before you joined the military are exacerbate a million times with PTSD and a piss poor mental state.

I would give anything just to see this country and the world collapse all around me then I will be truly happy

ill NevER join the balditary, I will just shoot myself, No fucking way will i fight for the kikes.

Better fight for your ideology than for your country

ill NevER join the balditary, I will just shoot myself, No fucking way will i fight for the kikes.
The same kikes that give you dirty looks on the streets and look down upon you with judgement.

Imagine fighting for a country where the citizens treat you sub humanly and your overall quality of life sucks :feelskek: this is why it's pointless to join the military if you're a incel.

You're fighting for a country that wouldn't give a crap if you lived or died and on top of that, once you come back all the problems that exist before you joined the military are exacerbate a million times with PTSD and a piss poor mental state.

I would give anything just to see this country and the world collapse all around me then I will be truly happy
Faggot cuck you need join military right now grow a spine

Not gonna be a slave

yeeesss fight your fellow white man goyim
FXotVa6UEAAgVaI
MB BM7

I thought about it because shooting things is cool but being zog is cucked

i wont defend people who hate me, very simple

Have fun dying broke and incel. Jews rule goys obey

There is nothing to defend anymore in this.. wretched.. deprived.. unruly soceity..

Thank god I failed the medical exam for the army

Only advantage of serving the military is that in case of war you can grape foids and massacre civilians in GTA 5

Do you live in the USA?

The same kikes that give you dirty looks on the streets and look down upon you with judgement.
Ive never seen a kike irl so idc, They are prolly in the higher up buildings or synagogoes or whatever the fuck they call it.

Ive never seen a kike irl so idc, They are prolly in the higher up buildings or synagogoes or whatever the fuck they call it.
I've actually spent a lot of time around them. AMA

Sacrificing yourself for Others when they wouldnt do It in Return is cucked.

Military Is Just heavily gaslighted man that think they get a Big Reward and Pussy " when their Done .

Newsflash you Dont . :feelskek:

Family and property are the only things worth dying for tbh

I really wouldn't fight for the Czech Republic, corruption and politics have destroyed everything, and they also financially support ukraine, supposedly for their own safety, lol