Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you support Russia or Ukraine/NATO?

Which side do you support?

• Russia

• Ukraine/NATO

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're an Uncle Tom
He's not truly pro-White. He's conditionally pro-White so long as Whites guilt-fully act with benevolence and tolerance towards him. If he was truly pro-White, he would support White Nationalism and leave their presence back to his ancestral shithole.

Ukraine only because Russia crossed first.

Neither, I don’t support Israeli funded depopulation

i support both, ukraine and russia are white countries and more and more whites are dying cause of jewtin and jewlensky the war is for the sole purpose of killing more whites, LARPs who call themselves WN will support the war and support killing more whites, ukraine and russia are both supported by israel

Look I support white people. Chinks are nastier as fuck and Russia is allied with Chinks. Not to mention they have lots of Chinks, Mutts, Muzzies in their ranks. Ukraine meanwhile is full of White people defend Europe from these savages.
USA are allies with Saudis and they support criminal mafia muslim state Kosovo.

This war should end and Ukraine should abandon all relations with NATO and join Russia-Belarus alliance.

This war should end and Ukraine should abandon all relations with NATO and join Russia-Belarus alliance.
Why do you prefer Chinks over your European christian brothers ? Chinks lust after your foids.

Okay losing side
“Losing side” :feelskek:

Who has gained territory in this war and who has lost it? I don’t see any Russian land being taken over by Ukraine jfl

“Losing side” :feelskek:

Who has gained territory in this war and who has lost it? I don’t see any Russian land being taken over by Ukraine jfl
A superpower like Russia getting stalled and halted by a tiny country like Ukraine is pretty humiliating. Imagine if China lost a war to Vietnam. Plus their economy, demographics and everything else is busted up. Also need I remind you of the Wagner Rebellion ?

A superpower like Russia getting stalled and halted by a tiny country like Ukraine is pretty humiliating. Imagine if China lost a war to Vietnam. Plus their economy, demographics and everything else is busted up. Also need I remind you of the Wagner Rebellion ?
You don’t need to remind me of anything. The goal of the war was to gain land. It’s been achieved. And it’s not just Ukraine acting on their own, you mongoloid :feelsseriously:

NATO has purposedly/naively started this war by provoking Russia by inviting Ukraine to join them. Now they use it as bread and circus to distract people from the problems western countries are having.
I don't like imperialism, and one of the main purposes of NATO was to spread and stop the USSR from spreading. But now that there is no USSR anymore, all they want is more power, even though they have a lot of it already, to the point where they think they can carelessly toy around with major conflicts around the eastern world. Seriously, who are they inviting to NATO next, Taiwan?
It doesn't matter how much you like someone or something, never support monopolies, it will backfire very poorly, as it always have had in history.

Edit: I'm not cheering for Russia, I just want the war to end. But, if I HAD TO to pick one side like in this poll, then yes, Russia.

Last edited:
A superpower like Russia getting stalled and halted by a tiny country like Ukraine is pretty humiliating.
Taking this as a victory is the same level of cope as a betabuxx with a run through post wall wife saying “well the high school football team might have run a train on her but who gets to cuddle her at night?? :soy:

You don’t need to remind me of anything. The goal of the war was to gain land. It’s been achieved. And it’s not just Ukraine acting on their own, you mongoloid :feelsseriously:
Their military is getting lamblasted. They will be Chinese colony in a few decades. Also the war isn't over. Ukraine may as well reclaim it's territory yet.

Their military is getting lamblasted. They will be Chinese colony in a few decades. Also the war isn't over. Ukraine may as well reclaim it's territory yet.
When the coping is too strong!

“But the bully hurts his knuckles when he punches my face in! So I WIN!”

ITS OVER FOR UKRAINE :feelskek:

When the coping is too strong!

“But the bully hurts his knuckles when he punches my face in! So I WIN!”

ITS OVER FOR UKRAINE :feelskek:
What a dumbass allegory lol. The only thing getting punched are Russian soldiers by a Ukrainian bullet.

By your logic all Vietnam lost the US Vietnam War because they didn't attack America. India lost to Pakistan because they only ever defended themselves.

Do Curries really think Ruskies are their allies Jfl ? In a choice between curryland and China ruskies will pick China 10/10 times.

What a dumbass allegory lol. The only thing getting punched are Russian soldiers by a Ukrainian bullet.

By your logic all Vietnam lost the US Vietnam War because they didn't attack America. India lost to Pakistan because they only ever defended themselves.

Do Curries really think Ruskies are their allies Jfl ? In a choice between curryland and China ruskies will pick China 10/10 times.
I don’t think either are my allies, I’m not saying any of this because I care who wins, I’m not like an emotional foid like you. I say it because it’s easily observable fact.

Vietnam would have lost if they lost their land. That’s the main way to lose a war. How else does one lose a war? Genocide of the entire population? You don’t even know what war means or what is at stake. Stop pretending you understand you midwit

I don’t think either are my allies, I’m not saying any of this because I care who wins, I’m not like an emotional foid like you. I say it because it’s easily observable fact.

Vietnam would have lost if they lost their land. That’s the main way to lose a war. How else does one lose a war? Genocide of the entire population? You don’t even know what war means or what is at stake. Stop pretending you understand you midwit
But Ukraine is still fighting to regain their land. They haven't lost yet, so how can you claim that they lost ? They have regained territory in the North since 2022.

But Ukraine is still fighting to regain their land. They haven't lost yet, so how can you claim that they lost ? They have regained territory in the North since 2022.
I didn’t claim they lost. You said Russia is the losing side when they’ve achieved what they wanted. I refuted it. Learn to read

Why do you prefer Chinks over your European christian brothers ? Chinks lust after your foids.
I don't prefer Chinese. You sound like Europe is Christian while Christianity is marginalized in EU and China also has many Christians ( maybe even more than Russia ).
I also can ask a question to any Westerner : " Why do you prefer Ahmed over Russian Christian Ivan or Serbian Nikola?".
Judging by the way that West imports millions of Muslim migrants and rather side geopolitically with Muslim Albanians and Saudi over Serbia and Russia.

All wrong in your post.
Russia isn't a superpower. After 1991 only USA can be called superpower ( maybe also China from 2009 ).
And Ukraine isn't a tiny country. Ukraine is a biggest European country after Russia with a pre-war population of around 40 million.
Ukraine also has a defense industry and is listed as N.15 in the world's most powerful militaries ( according to Global FirePower ).

NATO has purposedly/naively started this war by provoking Russia by inviting Ukraine to join them. Now they use it as bread and circus to distract people from the problems western countries are having.
I don't like imperialism, and one of the main purposes of NATO was to spread and stop the USSR from spreading. But now that there is no USSR anymore, all they want is more power, even though they have a lot of it already, to the point where they think they can carelessly toy around with major conflicts around the eastern world. Seriously, who are they inviting to NATO next, Taiwan?
It doesn't matter how much you like someone or something, never support monopolies, it will backfire very poorly, as it always have had in history.

Edit: I'm not cheering for Russia, I just want the war to end. But, if I HAD TO to pick one side like in this poll, then yes, Russia.
In 1990-1991 some Western and NATO officials stated that NATO will never spread to the East.

I want Ukraine to win because if Russia wins Poland might try to intervene in Ukraine because our government is retarded, i feel bad for the men dying on both sides tho.

I’m a Butthurt Belter, so of course I support Russian armies being kept as far as possible from our borders:feelsjuice:.
I thought the term butthurt belt applies only to the Baltic states, also is it true Slovakia is becoming more pro russian recently?

Last edited:
Incels from both sides.

I am against both sides, and want the war to continually escalate into a nuclear conflict, and then hopefully into a full scale global nuclear war and the annihilation of our civilization. If I survive the initial blasts and don't die of radiation I will bask in the glory of the death of our world that so badly deserves destruction. Seeing all the foids and cucks and jews all turned to ash will bring me more joy than anything.

I thought the term butthurt belt applies only to the Baltic states,
Nah, I've always seen it applied to the entire belt of countries near Russia who dislike it because of historic circumstances, starting with Finland and going down to Croatia and beyond.

also is it true Slovakia is becoming more pro russian recently?
Depends how you look at it, the population always was annoyingly pro-Russian for reasons that are frankly incomprehensible to me, but at the last elections a much more pro-Western bloc won, before the government fell due to the utter idiocy of some of its members, meaning that we have early election in September which Smer are the favourites to win, and they've recently pivoted much more towards Russia than they were previously.

Though, even then, that means that they are against providing military aid to Ukraine, but not any other type of aid, and they are against Ukraine joining NATO, but not against it joining the EU, and of course, they aren't for leaving either of those at all.

Ukraine, they're defending their country.

Ukraine/NATO. I don’t want a new world order run by zipperheads.

In 1990-1991 some Western and NATO officials stated that NATO will never spread to the East.
That statement is starting to age poorly.
They did state that they weren’t going to expand eastward and they didn’t want to. Eastern European countries had to force their way in. Poland and the other V4 countries spent 8 years lobbying to get into NATO but the US refused until finally letting them join in 1999. There’s a reason why pretty much every country near Russia wants to join NATO. Since the collapse of the USSR, they’ve been actively aggressive and have invaded several of their neighbors. Russia has nobody to blame but themselves for the eastward expansion of NATO.

i support both, ukraine and russia are white countries and more and more whites are dying cause of jewtin and jewlensky the war is for the sole purpose of killing more whites, LARPs who call themselves WN will support the war and support killing more whites, ukraine and russia are both supported by israel View attachment 842832
Russia is the most diverse ethnically, Hallf of russia is asians and half is white or somewhat mixed and some have extremely shit genetics, Ive seen some dead corpses and alive russian war prisoners, They were shit looking!

They did state that they weren’t going to expand eastward and they didn’t want to. Eastern European countries had to force their way in. Poland and the other V4 countries spent 8 years lobbying to get into NATO but the US refused until finally letting them join in 1999. There’s a reason why pretty much every country near Russia wants to join NATO. Since the collapse of the USSR, they’ve been actively aggressive and have invaded several of their neighbors. Russia has nobody to blame but themselves for the eastward expansion of NATO.
Cope. How do you can pressure countries that are much more powerful than you?
Also NATO committed crimes against the Serbs. So it's NATO who looks more like bully than Russia.

Two sides of the same coin.