Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think about how many years are left before you die?

Cnidoblastos

Cnidoblastos

Subhuman
★★
If a user of this forum is 30 years old, they will live at least another 30 years or 25 years. Or even longer. This if without rope... That's so many years as an incel.

Three or four.

I think I'm one of that people who lives many many years...

Nope, I think I could die anyday.

I have gerd which is not fatal, but gives me heartburn in such a way, sometimes I think I might have a heart attack. I'm not even in my 30s

I have gerd which is not fatal, but gives me heartburn in such a way, sometimes I think I might have a heart attack. I'm not even in my 30s
I have a problem with my health too, but I don't believe in my death early

6 Or 7 I am a heavy smoker and it starts to take a toll on me.

Here is a weird fact: loneliness will make you live less years. There is studies that prove loneliness reduces your lifespan

I don't care if it happens now

Here is a weird fact: loneliness will make you live less years. There is studies that prove loneliness reduces your lifespan
Wow, this is my hope now

If my healthcare system keeps fucking up ill be dead in the next 5 years

either 2 or 6 left. Lets see how this year goes.

I'm in my early 30s and all things considered, I predict that I will die in my mid-to-late fifties.
Still way too much suffering to be endured.

That highly depends on rather or not things go as planned

I doubt I'll be alive for many years tbh

If a user of this forum is 30 years old, they will live at least another 30 years or 25 years. Or even longer. This if without rope... That's so many years as an incel.
That's why I'm constantly on survival mode. And I haven't epicurean outlook on life. Where I only view hedonism and pleasure as the main goal of my existence.

I hope I live long enough to get to enjoy everything in my large collections at least.

If I lose my job and hit rock bottom it’s pretty much game over.

Alternatively my family members seem to die from heart failure and cancer a lot so that’d probably be how I go. It’s unlikely I’ll survive beyond the median, in part because sustained stress and loneliness are awful for one’s health.

Crazy to think retirement age is so late when life expectancy is only like 10 years out from that point. But who am I kidding retirement is a pipe dream from a prior generation. Most of us will work til we die if things keep going how they have been.

I honestly don't think much about it at all. It just pisses me off how I'm gradually slowing down but my life is a battle to keep going like who cares.

i wouldn't worry about it , if my shitskin retarded subhuman dad can live to 70 , i say you have a fair chance.

I don't consider myself to be living so death is a meaningless concept.

probably 1-6 years, jews want to implement NWO and the vaxxies going turn into a zombies (to cut population to just 15%) thanks to the:
Noninvasive brain computer interface BCI
Carbon nanotubes neurons brain mind control
Rna cancer gene therapy
Gene editing
Pfizer zombie epidemic 1p36 deletion syndrome

It will be literally like in a movie Cell with 5G towers (cell towers don't have enough range and strong signal) activating signal and turning transhuman vaxxies into brainless zombies
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCns4w3GA9A

Last edited:
I don't think I ever will kill myself, I likely have at least 40 more years, unless something unfortunate happens sooner.

True

Hopefully I'm gone by 30, my life is unendurable now. I can't imagine being an oldcel and having to deal with this shit

Two or three. I will probably rope in my 50s.