Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think anime foids are virgins?

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Do you think they saved their virginity for the incel protagonist or before that they fucked with anime Changs? Virgin waifus are more attractive honestly, so maybe they are virgins to appeal to the incel audience

Nah man i think they are illustrations

they're too busy getting tentacle fucked

Depends. Some are and some are not i guess.

Last edited:
Not in the hentais ive watched, no

I think they're not real

Yes, they are pure and innocent

Depends on the anime jfl

There are cute girls and whores, compared to real life where they are all whores.

they're probably being stretched 24hours by changs then settle with the protagoncuck

They are virgin

The ones that are written to be are, because they are drawn by pure Japanese virgin otaku mangaka.

In the ones that they discuss relationships and sex it always turns out everyone are virgins

the only anime I enjoy anymore are Pre-Cure anime, so yes they are virgins. school-age girls in a non-hentai anime.

In the ones that they discuss relationships and sex it always turns out everyone are virgins
Because the creators are also

Some yes some no

My waifu is 100% a pure virgin who's never had a single lewd thought (she is 1X years old)

My waifu is 100% a pure virgin who's never had a single lewd thought (she is 1X years old)
What if she is asexual and never wants to fuck you?

Not all of them

Whatever bro you're just mad your anime waifu doesn't love you

Have you even watched anime?