Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Should we take a foid’s virginity

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
this is a hypothetical btw so I don’t care about whatever ramblings people are gonna say muh all women are not virgins stfu.

I’m just wondering in a hypothetical scenario where there’s an opportunity to ascend with I guess a rare HQNP foid. Would I want to take her virginity quickly or ltr then marry? Like i have very genuine sexual attraction to women like that but what makes them special obviously is if they are virgins. Once you take their virginity it destroys that kind of purity and that’s a very rare purity you cannot get today. Obviously fucking and having sex with some standard foids would be nice but obviously anyone who’s blackpilled should know getting into an ltr with a foid that has multiple bodies = betabuxx.

Once a woman loses her virginity they aren’t the same and the more bodies they pile on they become worse and worse for intimacy and loyalty. A man can fuck and stack up as many bodies as he pleases. Because that man will still at the end of the day still maintain that loyalty to the relationship regardless of that history (unless it’s ofc excessive). The same cannot be said for a woman.

So if I or u were to get with a rare HQNP or overall non primitive Virgin it would probably be best to make sure to maintain the ltr and not immediately have sex. Because a woman like that is the most ideal to marry if u want. Taking their virginity removes that and I see no reason to immediately fuck if they are virgins im in a ltr with. The goal should be to do it when u know it’s the proper foid for you.

quick to pairbond then lock her up.

Wife her obviously. She’s virgin, then she’s wife material.

this is a hypothetical btw so I don’t care about whatever ramblings people are gonna say muh all women are not virgins stfu.

I’m just wondering in a hypothetical scenario where there’s an opportunity to ascend with I guess a rare HQNP foid. Would I want to take her virginity quickly or ltr then marry? Like i have very genuine sexual attraction to women like that but what makes them special obviously is if they are virgins. Once you take their virginity it destroys that kind of purity and that’s a very rare purity you cannot get today. Obviously fucking and having sex with some standard foids would be nice but obviously anyone who’s blackpilled should know getting into an ltr with a foid that has multiple bodies = betabuxx.

Once a woman loses her virginity they aren’t the same and the more bodies they pile on they become worse and worse for intimacy and loyalty. A man can fuck and stack up as many bodies as he pleases. Because that man will still at the end of the day still maintain that loyalty to the relationship regardless of that history (unless it’s ofc excessive). The same cannot be said for a woman.

So if I or u were to get with a rare HQNP or overall non primitive Virgin it would probably be best to make sure to maintain the ltr and not immediately have sex. Because a woman like that is the most ideal to marry if u want. Taking their virginity removes that and I see no reason to immediately fuck if they are virgins im in a ltr with. The goal should be to do it when u know it’s the proper foid for you.
If we don't chad will anyways so don't let any chance go by

Marriage is retarted

Premarital sex is wrong tbhngl.

Unless taking her virginity reduces my chance for a LTR I don't see a reason why I wouldn't immediately take it on the first opportunity.

Unless taking her virginity reduces my chance for a LTR I don't see a reason why I wouldn't immediately take it on the first opportunity.
It does lol if u do it too quickly

volcel if wouldn't