Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think any females legitimately have ADHD?

Do you think any females legitimately have ADHD?

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I don't personally believe in ADHD. I was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that. But I don't think that it is real. I think it simply an excuse to drug energetic (disproportionately male!!!) children. However, it's notable that females who claim to have ADHD don't seem to act the way boys who were "diagnosed" with ADHD. I was always getting the entire class off-topic back in high school, not because I needed to, but because it was fun. It made school way less boring. But generally boys who were "diagnosed" with ADHD seem to act way more abnormally than girls who were. I could have acted more normally, but it was more fun to act crazy. It got me a lot of attention. I love attention also.

I understand why Kanye acted up last year, even though I don't agree with him about Jews and Hitler, I understand that it's a lot of fun to act crazy and provoke people. I think females jumped on the ADHD train for clout. (read more about that here) It's just like ASStrology - a way for females to try and appear "quirky" "not like the other girls" so they can trick a Chad and fuck and suck him until his balls are emptier than my bank account after a weeklong drinking binge. If you really want someone who was not like the other X...try Dr. Verwoerd. He was NOT like the other doctors. He didn't falsely accuse kids of having ADHD just because they were too based to waste time sitting through boring lectures in school. He didn't mutilate the genitalia of helpless infants for the love of money the way most American doctors do. I see good things about Apartheid also, let's look at the facts here. Dr. Verwoerd was a genius with multiple advanced degrees who spoke a bunch of languages fluently, he was a great doctor, and he did not seek discrimination, he sought the path of separate development, where black people could build their own tribal countries alongside South Africa.

The quality of music coming out of South Africa and Rhodesia back in the 70s and 80s was way better than Taylor COCKSUCKING WHORE Swift and her stupid ass fans. If I had a daughter, I would rather she become a hooker than a Swiftie, that's how much I hate Swifties. They are the scum of the Earth. Thank you YE for interrupting her in 2009, unfortunately, it seems Ye unintentionally made that bitch famous also.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love Strom Thurmond. I love Segregation.
I love Alfred Deakin. I love the White Australia Policy.
I love Enoch Powell. I love the British National Party.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.
I love Éric Zemmour. I love Remigration.

I love Augusto Pinochet. I love Free Helicopter Rides.
I love Maurice Challe. I love the Sétif and Guelma Massacre.
I love Eleftherios Venizelos. I love the Megali Idea.

ADHD sounds like a bullshit, its normal for the kids to act this way and no surprise most of the ADHDs grow out of it.

A lot of it is just foid teachers and moms not being able to deal with rowdy young boys, and wanting them all to behave like girls; it might be real but if it is it’s really overdiagnosed

Women can have ADHD

Why wouldn't foids have ADHD?

Having "ADHD" is called being a healthy male that doesn't want to sit down and do boring shit all day. The Jews came up with the concept of ADHD just to sell more unnecessary jew pills.

That being said I'm sure some women can have ADHD but biologically they are less active than males so it's rarer.

Also based schizo rant (I didn't read a single word)
A lot of it is just foid teachers and moms not being able to deal with rowdy young boys, and wanting them all to behave like girls; it might be real but if it is it’s really overdiagnosed

Women never take the extreme sides when it comes to mental illnesses or almost anything really. By that I mean, their definition of having ADHD is only 0 to 60% of what it is to have the similar mental health issue as a man.

Men always take the extreme sides more. The most deranged people in anything are always men and the best of the best are also men. Women can never achieve full potential and that also applies to being sick in the head.

The totally normal behavioral trait has been pathologized to sell drugs.

Foids speak so much and act in random ways that I woud say that they have

The totally normal behavioral trait has been pathologized to sell drugs.
Agreed. The drugs stunt our growth also. I wish I had a good lawyer so I could sue the doctor who falsely accused me of having ADHD in an ultimately failed attempt to turn me into a drug addict.

I haven't interacted with foids enough to have any clue.

It doesn't matter if they can or can't have it. Like with autism, depression, anxiety or any other form of neurodivergence, it doesn't affect women's lives. They will find boyfriends, jobs, friends, go to parties at the same rate as neurotypical women. Their lives won't be problematic, just different, but nonetheless great.