Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you think Elliot Rodger would have been successful if he GEOmaxxed or SEAmaxxed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I think JBW theory applies do you think he could have ascended if he just GEOmaxxed or went and travelled to a different country to date girls?

Quite possibly tbhngl

Since he wanted only blonde stacys maybe he wouldn't SEAmaxxed,but if he done so of course he would have ascended.That dude came from the british royalty,his father was a director of Hunger games and he still managed to fail.He could even find a white gf since hapa but this points out the real deal in our community,the NT pill.i hardly doubt all of you are sub fives but you guys still managed to get to a 20+ life of being KHHV

ER was an autistic standardcel. With his wealth and looks, he could have ascended anywhere, just not with top 0.01% rich blonde Stacies.

ER was an autistic standardcel. With his wealth and looks, he could have ascended anywhere, just not with top 0.01% rich blonde Stacies.
thank you

I think JBW theory applies do you think he could have ascended if he just GEOmaxxed or went and travelled to a different country to date girls?
Yes. Definitely if he had GEOmaxxed and like I said before if he was from the right pedigree and upbringing. Since his family had some money and he had some resources to get up and get out of the situation he was in in California, if he had utilizes that potential properly, yes he could have !

I know white people I went to high school with who were on par or even less attractive than him, who had the right pedigree and family background with connections and money, and they are married to foreign woman, living back in America now.

Last edited:
The number one reason he didn't ascend was his autism and how he was socially inept

no, he was a truecel, supreme and sophisticated

no, he was a truecel, supreme and sophisticated

Stop throwing around the word “trucel” to describe every incel. Elliot Rodger was 6/10, but struggled due to Aspergers

Stop throwing around the word “trucel” to describe every incel. Elliot Rodger was 6/10, but struggled due to Aspergers
he was a truecel cuz short and ethnic