Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think foids shlick to your posts?

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I believe some foids fap to the posts of a few select individuals here because of they think they're tall prettyboys behind their monitors and want them to hatefuck them. Which user do you think makes the most vaginas wet here?

No they probably dont. If eventually lets say they would catch how i looked like it would make them puke. Also never met a foid thats into anders breivik/negative xp lel

you filthy sluts with your flappy cunts. stfu and take the cock.

No they probably dont. If eventually lets say they would catch how i looked like it would make them puke. Also never met a foid thats into anders breivik/negative xp lel
I know negative xp has fan girls, also you'd be surprised at how many foid infiltrators there are here, I talked to one but she blocked me after I started talking about my cat.

I know negative xp has fan girls, also you'd be surprised at how many foid infiltrators there are here, I talked to one but she blocked me after I started talking about my cat.
Foids are cruel yes but one thing
Cat owner = cucked

Get a dobberman or any other dog

Last edited:
Foids are cruel yes but one thing
Cat owner = cucked

Get a dobberman or a dog
Only people who genuinely mostly own cats and obsess over them are fucking foids

no women even lurks here, i believe so.

I believe some foids fap to the posts of a few select individuals here because of they think they're tall prettyboys behind their monitors and want them to hatefuck them. Which user do you think makes the most vaginas wet here?
well my girlfriend @Mariam already does that

I talked to a blonde stacy infiltrator and there was also that one paragon foid.
rare, most lurkers and larping infiltrators are incels in denial, low tier normies. Women and high tier normies has no time to waste on here.

The must because why else would I post then lmao

theres actually a foid who sends love letters to breivik lol

Weird fantasy nigger even if there is some disgusting weirdos they will be fat and ugly and have extremely high body counts so it would not be a compliment

Weird fantasy nigger even if there is some disgusting weirdos they will be fat and ugly and have extremely high body counts so it would not be a compliment

I believe some foids fap to the posts of a few select individuals here because of they think they're tall prettyboys behind their monitors
i dont think they do that tbh