Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who do you think are Foid infiltrators here?

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-
Which users do you doubt are secretly foids here?

My guess is @balkanceI because "he" has a peeing fetish

No.
There aren't foid infiltrators here.
We have no idea what you are talking about.

No.
There aren't foid infiltrators here.
We have no idea what you are talking about.
There are. This one is the new one @weerey . Keep an eye on "him"

yeah @balkanceI probably is a foid lets be honest here

ME I'M A FOID I'M A 37 YO OLD HAG WHOREEEE WHO REJECTED A 23 YO 5'7 SCOLIOSIS CUTE SKINNY CURRYCEL FROM WORK AND IDK WHY AHAHHAHAHA I'M SO FUCKING STUPID I' SHOULDVE BE SUCKED HIS COCK WHEN HE ASKED ME OUTTTTTT WHY I REJECTED HIIIIIMMMMMM, NOW I REGRET THAT I REJECETDE HIMMMM FUCKK :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

3x.webp

Sink Pissers

Do you know how thin Romanian walls are? I've recently dropped gentoo since I'm having too much trouble compiling stuff with my shitty i5 cores but I still live with my parents regardless.
You use gentoo too?? Yeah even my system broke after update to 23.0

Do you know how thin Romanian walls are? I've recently dropped gentoo since I'm having too much trouble compiling stuff with my shitty i5 cores but I still live with my parents regardless.
WHAT THE FUCK was it with that merged-usr bullshit. I didn't get it and broke my system.