Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think incels who are the only child (have no brothers or sisters) have it harder than incels with sibilings?

Do you think incels who are the only child (have no brothers or sisters) have it harder?

• Yes, as if being an incel wasn't bad enough having no sibilings makes the situation worse.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, incels who are the only child do not have it harder.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
They have worse social skills and are more likely to be lonely especially if they can't get friends because they are an incel and no one wants to be their friend.

More space for copes and more leverage over parents

The fact that an only child's parents stopped fucking after their birth is strange. Personally, my parents marriage (I am not a bastard) was a joke to begin with.

My dad is a loser, my mom is a ugly crazy bitch - and they fucked and made me.

No more children were produced - because, my mother hates men more than she likes sex. My father was cheating on my mom, and being in the military it was expected for him to be gone for long periods of time.

I've only met a few true only children in my entire life - most of them I met in college.

Yes, as if being an incel wasn't bad enough having no siblings makes the situation worse.​

More space for copes and more leverage over parents
Depends on the parents, my mom is so crazy she would not care if I died today. I know because she basically laughed at me after I told her about my rope attempt.

My coworker who recently turned 21 told me that his older sister (8/10 sluttina with a huge ass) took him out to a bar for his birthday. He is a normie Hispanic, about 7.5/10 (he is tall, but has acne), and is not an incel - but becoming an incel was never a possibility for him, because he has a sister who "greased the skids for him" (made life easier for him).

You're ignoring 1000 members, why?

My sister mogs me 100x but you won't see my answer anyway. I'm 1 of the 1000 people you're ignoring :lul: