Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who mock incels are Chad looking

OrihimeLover123

OrihimeLover123

Greycel
It seems like most people online don't understand the term incel and assume all incels are losers who hate women. While in some cases some incels do hate women, some incels don't and are just unable to attract women. Why should you be mocked for not being able to attract women. I think most people bash in the term incel and misogynist together, but these people need to learn there's a difference between the two definitions. Obviously when you watch videos of people mocking incels they're chads who have very good looking face. They see that because they find it easy to get women. But if they were in an Incels place they would see whole complete different story

That's just how it is, women hate virgins and people who are ugly, therefor they mock incels (Despite what they believe)

OrihimeLover123

Greycel​

JoinedMay 9, 2024Posts3

not all of them

Women do not care about 80% of men, they do not think or concern themselves with them other then orbiters that can provide free rides / food / help change their tires etc

Only when a woman has been rejected or cheated on by HTN / Chad does she lash out at the ones to her deemed as incels imagined or not, in the eyes of foids it's the inkwells duty to take on the sins of the top 20% of men, we are the zeitgeist absolution that women can project their hatred, envy or insecurities over chads on.

Chads don't care or think about us, those that obsess over and mock us are other incels who are in denial, and our looksmatches.

Those who mock incels are trannies, incels in denial, faggots

Gray... We all were you at one point, just give it some time and you'll realize the error of your judgement.

Incels in denial mock incels all the time especially Normies, its just a cruel world for us incels

Almost always its trannies or incel in denial looking
Never a chad

Chads don't care or think about us, those that obsess over and mock us are other incels who are in denial, and our looksmatches.
Chad's too busy to fuck all that cunts. That stupid fucker probably never heard of the term "Incel" either. No time for such things. Too many parties to enjoy, girls to fuck, games to play etc. Too many friends, too many activities.

Women do not care about 80% of men, they do not think or concern themselves with them other then orbiters that can provide free rides / food / help change their tires etc

Only when a woman has been rejected or cheated on by HTN / Chad does she lash out at the ones to her deemed as incels imagined or not, in the eyes of foids it's the inkwells duty to take on the sins of the top 20% of men, we are the zeitgeist absolution that women can project their hatred, envy or insecurities over chads on.
yet normies refuse to rise up against chads

Incels are getting more mocked by soy-looking guys than chad-looking guys

I don't understand why people make fun of Incels since doing so literally proves them right. Almost all the YouTubers I've seen who talk about incels in a negative way portray them as weak chinned, short and generally ugly. They then proceed to make fun of incels for being ugly and that's why they are hated.

Like, yeah. We're alone because we're ugly. That's the whole fucking point of this Philosophy. Duh.

It's also funny because there have only been a handful of incel mass shootings, and that's enough to be labeled as terrorists.

But god forbid I call those who put their faith in Allah terrorists, oh no! I wonder how many organizations that are predominantly Muslim have committed horrible atrocities.

Maybe like 0.0001% of them are the majority are soycuck looking fags who are either Incels who deny it or just narcy normies who think they look good

Only ugly girls even thonk about us. They take out their rejections by chad on us. Most foids do everything they can to not think of sub 5 men.

Yep. I was never once bullied by a Chad. It was always low tier normies who picked on me, probably because they know we were so very much alike, and they hated that.

Muslims are an easy demographic to slander the Jews on the other hand don't tolerate any criticism.