Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you think it's possible to be a cuck, but still be needed?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date

How likely is the scenario I described in the post?

• Likely. Women who have Chad do at times lament the loss of their cuck/his money/etc.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Not likely. Cuck won't be missed, plenty of cucks on the vine to choose from.

• She won't miss Cuck, and she wouldn't even miss Chad. Gypsies are not capable of real love!

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Something that comes up sometimes in the ongoing dialogue about inceldom is making your way into the social circle of a woman, but though this woman relies on you for something (like maybe money) she does not have sex with you. This is widely considered to be cuckery. And if you have any self-respect, maybe you shouldn't settle for being a cuck. But what if all you want is to be needed? How "needed" is a cuck?

Let's say you've got a man, a woman, and her cuck. And the cuck's longing for the woman is eating him up inside. I think even a Norman would say he has the right to take his ball and go home. He shouldn't have to put up with that. But before he goes, his woman stops him. And the cuck is all "You have Chad. You don't need me. There's no point in me hanging around where I'm not needed." And then the woman says something to the effect of "But I do need you! I'm just not attracted to you in any way. You're irreplaceable in other ways, Cuck. Maybe I'll have other boyfriends, but I need my Cuck." Maybe for Cuck's money, or some other thing Cuck brings to the table that Chad doesn't. But how likely is this scenario? For a woman to have her favorite cuck? Or is she capable enough to just grab another?

Or is she SO capable that she's equipped for the loss of any man in her life? Chad leaves her? Maybe she's got a backup plan. Reserve forces. Maybe she knows a guy who knows a guy. Maybe she's cunning in the art of Chad charming and she only needs go where the Chads congregate.

nobody is needed. women at any age can always find someone better than you.

a cuck is a useful idiot by definition

a cuck is a useful idiot by definition

Any tool is useful, but a tool can be replaced. Unless it's, like, Ol' Reliable. A tool you wouldn't have sex with, but even if the people you have sex with come and go, you plan on keeping that tool around and will be very sad to lose it.

Any tool is useful, but a tool can be replaced. Unless it's, like, Ol' Reliable. A tool you wouldn't have sex with, but even if the people you have sex with come and go, you plan on keeping that tool around and will be very sad to lose it.
I'd say the second option then, plenty of cucks in orbit

If it's her one chance to live comfortably, she'll miss that but the man? No.