Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today is a good day to hate women

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
Hey guys just wanted to remind you that it's always a good day to hate women.

If you see a woman on the street today, maybe consider stopping for a moment and thinking to yourself "Wow I hate you, you hypergamous lookist whore!"

It is very based to think that, and I gain lifefuel from hating on women in my head too. I don't respect women, I am a woman disrespector. They can call me Dr. Disrespect because I got a PHD in hating women. That's how powerful the women hate pill is. I hope you guys enjoy your day, and remember to disrespect foids.

a good day to hate whores and sluts , yes

The real Dr. Disrespect
tvkeak3Sfk6blV7sMIO6CjhUMSTmNTSgiBF2NOaj7V0xuZPEvkmARxgKtCUFpyONef-LS1ZW=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

If you see a woman on the street today, maybe consider stopping for a moment and thinking to yourself "Wow I hate you, you hypergamous lookist whore!"
It happens to me everyday :lul: :lul: :lul:

Shout to all my fellow misogynist brothers from other mothers.

Its everyday bro

They hate us, why not hate back?

Its always a good day to hate foids

Ruining a foid's day is a good way to start your day

Good morning, I hate women.

Women don't deserve respect, they deserve to by beaten like the worthless whores they all are.

I just want to tombstone piledrive a slut into the concrete bro :cryfeels:

I constantly fantasize about torturing females in the most heinous ways possible. They need to be tortured on a daily basis because of their stinking meat holes that bleed and poop.

I constantly fantasize about torturing females in the most heinous ways possible. They need to be tortured on a daily basis because of their stinking meat holes that bleed and poop.
@DarkStarDown based or not?

Yeah I hate women quite a bit. not ALL women, but probably the vast majority of them. It's even entirely that they won't love me (though that is a part of it), they're just annoying in general. I remember when I was in high school I'd see girls posing and taking selfies while making stupid "quirky" faces. That or doing TikTok dances. Like, do you really think you're being cute or interesting? They just look retarded. And I don't know who told women it's cool to act super condescending and sarcastic cause it's not. It's just irritating.

Yeah I hate women quite a bit. not ALL women, but probably the vast majority of them. It's even entirely that they won't love me (though that is a part of it), they're just annoying in general. I remember when I was in high school I'd see girls posing and taking selfies while making stupid "quirky" faces. That or doing TikTok dances. Like, do you really think you're being cute or interesting? They just look retarded. And I don't know who told women it's cool to act super condescending and sarcastic cause it's not. It's just irritating.
Maybe it's just modern times since we all have smartphones with cameras that can literally contact people from anywhere in the country in seconds. I'm not saying "oh back then women had class" cause women were probably still shit back then too, it's just the culture surrounding smartphones seems to have rotted people's brains, especially women's.

Hey guys just wanted to remind you that it's always a good day to hate women.

It is very based to think that, and I gain lifefuel from hating on women in my head too. I don't respect women, I am a woman disrespector. They can call me Dr. Disrespect because I got a PHD in hating women. That's how powerful the women hate pill is. I hope you guys enjoy your day, and remember to disrespect foids.
Yeah fuck those bitches! Thank God my dentist went on vacation to Brazil so that I didn't have to glare at her and trying to avoid her especially towards my envy towards her bf

I hate most people too. That includes foids from constant IODs. I can relate to you alot

Women don't deserve respect, they deserve to by beaten like the worthless whores they all are.
The feminist, me too, and basically all foids who dislike, rejected, and blocked us online