Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think looksmax.org is more redpilled or blackpilled

Is looksmax more redpilled or blackpilled

• 100% redpilled

• 75% redpilled 25% blackpilled

• 50% redpilled 50% blackpilled

• 75% blackpilled 25% redpilled

• 100% blackpilled

• Idk I just want to see results

Results are only viewable after voting.
Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
And this isn't counting the bluepilled oofy doofy spammers sense there aren't many of them they just spam about it a lot.

I don't go on gaymaxx.org :feelsjuice:

I don't go on gaymaxx.org :feelsjuice:
Screenshot 2023 06 17 183754

Looksmaxxing is fundamentally red/bluepilled.

it's over

Like 75 and 25

Look at the Looksmax users who come here, it's all the same shit about muh "blackpill is a meme" and muh "NT". Too many redpillers who just think looks are important because they're autistic HTN mentalcels who've never made the effort to actually go and ask out a foid. :feelsjuice:

I think looksmax is mostly blackpilled but with a dash of redpill in it, due to the fact they believe in "muh self improvement."

I think looksmax is mostly blackpilled but with a dash of redpill in it, due to the fact they believe in "muh self improvement."
So like 90% blackpilled 10% redpilled?

Like 75 and 25
I don’t have an account on cucksmax due to the foid worship and coping ethnics but from my time lurking there for a while this is pretty accurate. 75% blackpill 25% redpill
I CHOse the 75% blacpilled 25% redpilled option, but it probably is around 15-25% redpilled.
I think it’s definitely at least 25% redpill. Look at the infiltrators we get from there and how they behave

Look at the Looksmax users who come here, it's all the same shit about muh "blackpill is a meme" and muh "NT"
I think it’s this way partially because looksmax users rate super autistically. They hardly consider irl appeal or what works best with certain age ranges of foids, so they’ll call pretty boys like Vinnie Hacker or Lil Huddy “HTN”

I think it’s definitely at least 25% redpill. Look at the infiltrators we get from there and how they behave
Yeah that is probably correct, but definitely no higher than 30-35% or so.