Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I May be an Ethnonationalist, However....

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I have stated my views upon this topic before here: Generally, I just believe that multicultural, multiracial, and "diverse" civilizations, societies, etc. are harmful towards everyone, lower social trust & cohesion, and contribute and/or create more problems, which then will lead to a lower QOL.

Simply, I believe that utilizing identities in a racial and/or national sense(provided it is supported by a racial/ethnic identity of sorts, civic nationalism won't work) helps breed a much more "stronger" society: I'm a collectivist, and as such believe that general cohesion will eventually be beneficial to lower-value men/Incels.

However, despite all this, I will always take the side of a blackpilled ethnicel over some redpilled/bluepilled White normshit: I will always dislike the average non-White more than the average White, yet I will ofc hate the average White more than an ethnicel, provided they are at least blackpilled in someway, I generally dislike bluepilled/redpilled Incels a lot.

This forum/site is effectively the only place where I feel as if I can not only fully relate to males of other races, but also genuinely get along with them & befriend them: Whilst the normshits of my own race treated me poorly, non-White normshits were more outright hostile.

Based on my observations here, I have a lot in common with Ethnicels when you discount race: Sharing stories of rejection, bullying, mistreatment, as well as the fact I related to anothER usER about the fact both of our births were only possible due to modern medicine, which is a giga-incel trait imo.

Last edited:
Agreed all incel wars are civil wars because all incels are brother

Which one is better

A nationalist mixed race women who wants to protect her country

A Liberal white women who wants migrants

I related to anothER usER about the fact both of our births were only possible due to modern medicine, which is a giga-incel trait imo.
@Made in Heaven

Agreed all incel wars are civil wars because all incels are brother
All cels are brocels. :feelscomfy:

No more brothER wars- I'm applying that to both cases here, you know what I mean.

Which one is better

A nationalist mixed race women who wants to protect her country

A Liberal white women who wants migrants
It depends on her country & her race: Since she is mixed, implying she is not of the race of that country, she will never truly be part of it in a way.

However, she is technically better, since she sees the issues of "diversity"

Liberal White foids are some of the biggest race traitors, since they are Chad & Tyrone only, as well as vote for policies which harm Whitecels.

Some of our guys genuinely would rather have people like me stealing bikes and generally acting nigger-esque instead of doing what’s right.

I don’t get it. It’s not like I’m gonna have any nigger babies to further pollute America with.

Some of our guys genuinely would rather have people like me stealing bikes and generally acting nigger-esque instead of doing what’s right.

I don’t get it. It’s not like I’m gonna have any nigger babies to further pollute America with.
And I don't see how me, already seen as an easy "target" due to looks, frame, non-NTness, etc. is cucked for not wanting that & it somehow equates to me wanting to "protect muh normies"

Do the math here, I'm already seen as vulnerable, so in a situation such as that you can bet I would be one of the first targets.

I have stated my views upon this topic before here: Generally, I just believe that multicultural, multiracial, and "diverse" civilizations, societies, etc. are harmful towards everyone, lower social trust & cohesion, and contribute and/or create more problems, which then will lead to a lower QOL.

Simply, I believe that utilizing identities in a racial and/or national sense(provided it is supported by a racial/ethnic identity of sorts, civic nationalism won't work) helps breed a much more "stronger" society: I'm a collectivist, and as such believe that general cohesion will eventually be beneficial to lower-value men/Incels.

However, despite all this, I will always take the side of a blackpilled ethnicel over some redpilled/bluepilled White normshit: I will always dislike the average non-White more than the average White, yet I will ofc hate the average White more than an ethnicel, provided they are at least blackpilled in someway, I generally dislike bluepilled/redpilled Incels a lot.

This forum/site is effectively the only place where I feel as if I can not only fully relate to males of other races, but also genuinely get along with them & befriend them: Whilst the normshits of my own race treated me poorly, non-White normshits were more outright hostile.

Based on my observations here, I have a lot in common with Ethnicels when you discount race: Sharing stories of rejection, bullying, mistreatment, as well as the fact I related to anothER usER about the fact both of our births were only possible due to modern medicine, which is a giga-incel trait imo.
I'm somewhere inbetween. I believe that racial/ethnic/national identities form a fundamental building block that cannot be ignored, but I am open to the idea of these ones cooperating and even uniting - provided the building block itself isn't manipulated or dissolved/taken down/mutilated/etc. in any way. E.g. a multiracial nation not breaking up and remaining a single country, but the ethnicities receiving their own federal republic or something - and so on. This can lead to issues of nationalism and everything breaking apart, but proper policy and fostering of a common identity whilst still respecting the national ones can be possible. With the USSR and Yugoslavia, for example, it was just done in retarded commie ways.

Inceldom is a cursed brotherhood. In the face of inceldom we are all equal. I consider all incels my brothers.

Inceldom is a cursed brotherhood. In the face of inceldom we are all equal. I consider all incels my brothers.

I'm somewhere inbetween.
Glad to see you here high-IQcel. :feelscomfy:
I believe that racial/ethnic/national identities form a fundamental building block that cannot be ignored
:yes:

This correlates up with the blackpill in many ways: Research shows that humans just naturally feel more comfortable around faces of their own race, even as really as six months. You also cannot deny that race is more than just skin color, and have to acknowledge it plays a factor in IQ, mental characteristics, behavior, etc.
, but I am open to the idea of these ones cooperating and even uniting - provided the building block itself isn't manipulated or dissolved/taken down/mutilated/etc. in any way.
Hmmmm, for me, it depends on certain factors:
-The adjacency the groups have with one another
-The purpose of the co-operation.
-What constitutes as "uniting?"

I would say if it is adjacent groups, with a common history, shared values, and perhaps something to "unite" them, perhaps it could work, albeit kind of short-term.
E.g. a multiracial nation not breaking up and remaining a single country, but the ethnicities receiving their own federal republic or something - and so on. This can lead to issues of nationalism and everything breaking apart, but proper policy and fostering of a common identity whilst still respecting the national ones can be possible. With the USSR and Yugoslavia, for example, it was just done in retarded commie ways.
This may work, but as I discerned above, it has to be groups I could see as applicable: Instead of a federal republic, perhaps a confederation in order to ensure mutual interests, defense, etc.

For example, Europe currently has a demographic crisis & immigration issue, which threatens its internal stability, coupled with economic issues: I'm sure you know of the "no more brother wars" meme & whilst I agree with it, I still acknowledge the differences internally. Ideally, I would like some Pan-European confederation of sorts, in which co-operation & mutual aid is agreed upon, but everyone is still de-facto "sovereign"

There's no greater diversity in the world than what this forum has. Reddit and SJWcucks wish they had our diversity.

There's no greater diversity in the world than what this forum has. Reddit and SJWcucks wish they had our diversity.

The demographic count @PLA1092 did proves this: Despite any kind of differences we have amongst ourselves, we all are much more diverse(ironically most of us hate diversity in general) than those cucks on Reddshit.

I read the title as ''I may be an Ethiopian nationalist'' jfl

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur bro...

In fact, lately I've considered writing a similar post. Even though I wrote something similar years ago... I think you did a better job of it. More consise.

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur bro...

In fact, lately I've considered writing a similar post. Even though I wrote something similar years ago... I think you did a better job of it. More consise.
Nice. :feelscomfy:

Any chance you could find it?

Nice. :feelscomfy:

Any chance you could find it?
It was one of my early "I'm so grateful for .co ones..." It was much like the 100's of similar ones bros do once they "feel the love" here.

In my entire life I have nevER met a good niggER or any ethnic for that matter. I'm not even trying to bait, they all made my life slightly more hellish.

I used to be proud about being born premature. I thought it was a gift from god that i survived. Now I see it was a curse all along
The second my mom broke the truth about how I was born to me was a blackpill moment in itself, I heard a "voice" subconsciously telling me that it's proof I was never meant to walk this Earth.

In fact, I may make a thread on it.
In my entire life I have nevER met a good niggER or any ethnic for that matter. I'm not even trying to bait, they all made my life slightly more hellish.
Yeah tbh, most were worse to me than the Normies of my own race by far.

To White normshits, I'm just ugly & autistic, but to ethnic normshits, I'm that plus White,

The second my mom broke the truth about how I was born to me was a blackpill moment in itself, I heard a "voice" subconsciously telling me that it's proof I was never meant to walk this Earth.

In fact, I may make a thread on it.
I doubt it was aa bad as mine. How many months early were you out? For me, I was born 4 months earlier

I doubt it was aa bad as mine. How many months early were you out? For me, I was born 4 months earlier
Nah, I wasn't born early, at least I don't think. I wish to mention this more in a thread I am making, so I will mention it in a pm.

agree with the thread. I personally don't care about creating a stronger society, I just don't want shit skins in my country because identity and culture gets taken away when too many people of different backgrounds enter. But I would pick an ethnic incel over any white normie in my country any day

agree with the thread.
:feelsYall:
I personally don't care about creating a stronger society,
I consider myself an Authoritarian(different from Totalitarian) since I just don't think humans can be trusted with "freedom," however homogeneity will naturally breed a more higher-trust one.
I just don't want shit skins in my country because identity and culture gets taken away when too many people of different backgrounds enter
. But I would pick an ethnic incel over any white normie in my country any day
:yes::feelscomfy:

When you feel someone else's pain, a bond is forged in blood and stronger than iron.

Glad to see you here high-IQcel. :feelscomfy:

This correlates up with the blackpill in many ways: Research shows that humans just naturally feel more comfortable around faces of their own race, even as really as six months. You also cannot deny that race is more than just skin color, and have to acknowledge it plays a factor in IQ, mental characteristics, behavior, etc.

Hmmmm, for me, it depends on certain factors:
-The adjacency the groups have with one another
-The purpose of the co-operation.
-What constitutes as "uniting?"

I would say if it is adjacent groups, with a common history, shared values, and perhaps something to "unite" them, perhaps it could work, albeit kind of short-term.

This may work, but as I discerned above, it has to be groups I could see as applicable: Instead of a federal republic, perhaps a confederation in order to ensure mutual interests, defense, etc.

For example, Europe currently has a demographic crisis & immigration issue, which threatens its internal stability, coupled with economic issues: I'm sure you know of the "no more brother wars" meme & whilst I agree with it, I still acknowledge the differences internally. Ideally, I would like some Pan-European confederation of sorts, in which co-operation & mutual aid is agreed upon, but everyone is still de-facto "sovereign"
Personally I'm the type of guy that thinks there should be a central authority for all humanity, ironically. But, instead of globohomo, it is a blackpilled meritocratic elite. Just enough power to pool humanity's resources together and guide it via the blackpill, thereby overriding normie fuckery that ultimately ruins everything, and just enough sovereignty for each nationality to manage its own affairs and protect this fundamental building block.

Keep in mind this is the ideal scenario that I believe is our ultimate goal we should be working towards.

The demographic count @PLA1092 did proves this: Despite any kind of differences we have amongst ourselves, we all are much more diverse(ironically most of us hate diversity in general) than those cucks on Reddshit.
In the racism community, it doesn't matter what race you are, just that you're racist. :owo:

IMG 4084