Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do you think Ryan Stephen Samsel is a bad dude or a good dude?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
He is the guy in the red hat on backwards w/ the white hoodie down, you see shoving the barricade after Ray Epps whispers into his ear. Peopl

Crimes being purported to this guy make him seem like some violent misogynistic woman-abuser but when I look at the video it's not the impression I get.

Ryan guy is 39 and kinda reminds me of "Mike the Situation" from Jersey Shore. Would say more a Brad than a Chad.

You see the female officer (hovering on right edge of footage, goes off-cam many times) is not directly opposite him - he is shoving toward a MALE officer.

The female officer does get knocked down because the chain of fences are connected, yeah. But it appears to be some guy OTHER than Ryan Samsel who is directing force from directly across from her.

RyanLabel
You can actually see when the barrier really starts to move, Ryan isn't shoving it at all. He had a loose touch on it and it basically flies a foot beyond his hands and he's only advancing towards it after a delay, like he's trying to keep up with the action (not leading it) and maybe even getting shoved from behind.
N oGrip

The guy exerting most of the force is a guy in all-black to his left, who subsequently climbs over the barrier and starts shoving police away from the female officer.

Thisguy

Ryan Samsel when he notices the female officer get knocked down, immediately stops shoving police and instead helps get her off the ground and to her fellow officers for medical treatment.

Based on the placement of the officer it's not even clear it was the fence that knocked her down, like she had fallen down much earlier than when the camera pans to her.

When this is done he just stands there in shock like "wtf are these guys doing? what have I been lured into here?"

It's clear the guy in black on Ryan's right is the one exerting far more force against the barricade yet this guy has never been arrested/charged - probably an FBI operative they let slip through the crack so thy could pin things on patsies like Ryan who were just doing token shoves on the barrier to rattle the cops but not actually endanger them.

Haha I remember when the based capitol riots happen. People were mad because I supported it, rofl imagine caring about people revolting against a corrupt government. The senators in the US government could go eat shit for all I care.

female police officer JFL.
push them a little bit and they literally die.
And we are supposed to respect that and follow their orders?
Theres a reason why the female cop was lying unconscious on the ground and not the male cops.
Maybe this worthless useless bitch should change professions, like working in the kitchen instead of getting a reality-check for larping as a male.

I'm still trying to find the police reports related to this guy from previous years, they sound interesting.

Pizza

Haha I remember when the based capitol riots happen. People were mad because I supported it, rofl imagine caring about people revolting against a corrupt government. The senators in the US government could go eat shit for all I care.
You're missing the point fren it was a peaceful protest agitated by FBI plants.

Theres a reason why the female cop was lying unconscious on the ground and not the male cops.
Aside from her physical weakness it's pretty clear the guys on the right side were pushing harder.

Also it's not just weakness or higher force - women expect to be treated gently because they know the MAGA supporters are gentlemen.

What she didn't count on was the FBI assets willing to go full-force knowing they could escape accountability.

They had to make it look good for their handlers or lose their plea bargains and secret payoffs.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to find the police reports related to this guy from previous years, they sound interesting.

Pizza
lol

Aside from her physical weakness it's pretty clear the guys on the right side were pushing harder.

Also it's not just weakness or higher force - women expect to be treated gently because they know the MAGA supporters are gentlemen.
They are also "physically retarded".
most men, even weak man, are born with a much better ability to control their body physically, push and grab things more intellegently intuitively by finding the right point to exert force at. This is physical awareness. Our ancestors had selection pressure for it bc of running, climbing, hunting etc. bc if you climbed the wrong branch f.e. you have been kicked out of the genepool.
This wasnt really the case for whores. Ive seen the most laughable shit where at work they tried to lift packages and they grabed them at the most retarded angles, worse than someone with downsyndrome would do it. To be female, except for being able to give birth, is literally a mental and physical disability.

They are also "physically retarded".
most men, even weak man, are born with a much better ability to control their body physically, push and grab things more intellegently intuitively by finding the right point to exert force at.
Be that as it may - women are capable of bracing their bodies and not getting knocked over if they actually put their minds to the task.

I'm sure female cops get some level of training for that, even.

But even looking past the physical mass and skills training, I think it's an issue of mental readiness.

Men don't expect mercy - women do. So a woman (despite being weaker and easier to knock over) won't necessarily have the same mental alertness for danger that a man has.

A man is thinking "these angry guys want to knock my block off to establish themselves as alpha and me as beta" and knows he needs to protect himself.

A woman OTOH is thinking "I can just weakly posture and hold this barrier, I'm sure these guys are afraid to hurt me so they won't shove my side of the barrier hard"

For the most part she would be right since that's the standard attitude of most Trump supporters - they will treat her with kid gloves.

But the FBI assets won't pull their punches so they didn't hold back and appear to have shoved her harder than she was prepared for.

If she knew what was coming she probably would've leaned into it. But the capitol police for the most part wouldn't have known about the FBI plants and came expecting MAGA gentleman psychology not FBI shill psychology.

The US can go fuck itself