Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is insomnia as bad as they make it

asuraxia

asuraxia

seiyuucel
★★
im normally awake for a few days at a time currently been awake for 3 days even when i lie down in bed i can't get to sleep and the only sleep i get is when i randomly pass out in bed can i actually die early cause of this or is it some bullshit doctors say to fearmonger people

It's worse than any fucking nightmare

yeah i need meds to sleep
tried those they just make me feel insane its a mad story i took one and couldn't sleep so i took 2 more and then i had some weird motivation to go running and i ended up running like 8 miles in the rain which is weird cause i have never been able to do that due to my shit athletic ability i couldn't get out of bed the next day and even when i got home i still couldn't sleep

Nigga you should probably see a doctor and see if they can get you some sort of med that can work for you

tried those they just make me feel insane its a mad story i took one and couldn't sleep so i took 2 more and then i had some weird motivation to go running and i ended up running like 8 miles in the rain which is weird cause i have never been able to do that due to my shit athletic ability i couldn't get out of bed the next day and even when i got home i still couldn't sleep
damn thats insane did you take sleeping meds or prescribe meds?

Its driving me insane, i didnt sleep through a single nigh for over 3 years because i keep waking up to pee

I have been having truble sleep pass couple of days body wont alow it and someday its okay to sleep my body wants to delete it self so much and ldar its so fucking brutel