Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think society is starting to wake up to the plight of men?

97cel

Recruit
★★
I've noticed recently there have been more news articles slamming the stupidity of certain foids, and less thinkpieces attacking men, as though that's becoming more taboo to do now

I've noticed recently there have been more news articles slamming the stupidity of certain foids, and less thinkpieces attacking men, as though that's becoming more taboo to do now
I don't read papers lel

Nothing will be done anyway

The men are starting to take notice, but the women who claim to are just virtue signalling in attempt to get a "traditional" and "conservative" Chad

Society will perish from the plight of men.

Tbh I think men as a whole are starting to slowly understand female nature like us. I give it 15 years before about half of all men understand women a little better

A few articles means nothing. At most society as a whole might one day think "man that's pretty bad" and that'll be the end of it. No solutions. No change. Not until it affects foids.

Yes and no. On the one hand, #metoo has taken off in a major way, and there's still multiple women running for US president. On the other hand, iNtErSeCtIoNaLiTy is forcing SJWs to acknowledge that shit like prison and homelessness are really fucking men up, and then Johnny Depp is being vindicated and clearing his name as an abuse survivor.

No one is waking up to incel struggles, though.

Nothing will be done anyway

Just like epstein. You know he didnt kill himself. I know he didnt kill himself. Authorities know he didnt kill himself.
Yet, it is history now.

Hello FBIcels.

I think men have higher iq than women and will use technology to enslave or replace them.

Jfl stop thinking nonsense you dirty inkwell. Queens>>>>>boys :soy:
Fuck this clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back