Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think that the Jewnited States is the most evil country on the planet?

Do you think that the Jewnited States is the most evil?

• Yes, I think the Jewnited States is the most evil country on the planet.

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No, I do not think the Jewnited States is the most evil country on the planet.

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its only evil cause its under jewish occupation right now, if americans would finally fucking wake the fuck up and expel these kikes from their nations, other countries would do the same as well.

Screenshot 20230917 203639

YES

its only evil cause its under jewish occupation right now, if americans would finally fucking wake the fuck up and expel these kikes from their nations, other countries would do the same as well.
stop the bullshit. The USA was founded by rich pieces of shit.

No. A state is a state. It has no notion of morality. It only seeks continuity and power by nature.

I think the winner for the most evil nation on earth is China.

Believe it or not, America was the leader in moral righteousness, technology, and intellectual fiber.

It was and is the only nation to champion freedom in the history of humanity. This freedom allowed its citizens to throw off the shackles of caste and aristocracy and rise above birth status. This great freedom produced more inventions and discoveries than in all human history combined. It uplifted the poor and pushed citizens to explore the stars.

But starting in 1965, the mindset changed. Now it is about personal indulgence, oddly the core of the Negro mind. It is about degeneracy. It is about drag shows, drag queens, transgenderism, homosexuality, sex with the same sex, sex with animals, imbibing mind-altering substances with abandon, theft, graft, grift, corruption, lies, and cheating. We even have gay drag queens as high-ranking government officials.

What this nation is, what it has become, is a nation of perversion and indulgence. It is dying a slow death, consumed by parasites and vermin.
Amazing point.

No. Israel is #1 worst, followed by the British and then the Americans. The Americans are just the dumb muscle, the brains and the money are Israel and Britain.

I think jew americans are bad, but the protestant capitalist colonizing enslaving racist americans are good people

Last edited:
Yes, many more are questioning it (Amerika).

I think the winner for the most evil nation on earth is China.
China just wants to live in harmony. They have their own problems to deal with. Dont fall for the propaganda.

Yes, many more are questioning it (Amerika).

China just wants to live in harmony. They have their own problems to deal with. Dont fall for the propaganda.
The Chinese are attempting global domination. Have you not heard what they've done in africa and south America?

I have a nickname for Barack Obama - Drone King

The Chinese are attempting global domination. Have you not heard what they've done in africa and south America?
No, that’s hype. China needs resources for their many people. Not an act of aggression. China has done many contracts for resources with Canada .. some as long as 5o-year contacts. Neocon Jews twist the narrative using “fear” propaganda.

Yes- the US is without a doubt the most shitty country on Earth: How I wish the Axis won WWII:fuk:.

Shitty workers rights, shit pay, war on terror, war on drugs, polarized by le two party system even though both are controlled by the same (((people))), forced diversity, boomers running the show, I could go on for days.

@Corvus @MiSKiRaT @Adolf Hitler @TBIcel

Yes, along with their master Israel.

Yes- the US is without a doubt the most shitty country on Earth: How I wish the Axis won WWII:fuk:.

Shitty workers rights, shit pay, war on terror, war on drugs, polarized by le two party system even though both are controlled by the same (((people))), forced diversity, boomers running the show, I could go on for days.

I will ignore the war on drugs part but agree with the rest

I will ignore the war on drugs part but agree with the rest
Pretty sure the CIA actually financed the cartels in Mexico, and also helped creating or at least pushing certain very harmful drugs such as meth, heroin, etc. into primarily lower income communities in the US(not just ethnic ones, but white-working class ones also).

What agent orange did to Vietnam and American soldiers is straight up nightmare fuel and would win this contest in the 70s (why boomers will always be the most evil ppl to walk the earth)

Much less now and what we do to ppl

Long story short, yes, and its not even close

Remember this faggot who supported Obama?

His people stone faggots

stop the bullshit. The USA was founded by rich pieces of shit.
>usa as founded by rich pieces of shit
wow communist kike, all countries are founded by rich pieces of shit you retard

Yes, we need more school shootings and 9/11s

Pretty sure the CIA actually financed the cartels in Mexico, and also helped creating or at least pushing certain very harmful drugs such as meth, heroin, etc. into primarily lower income communities in the US(not just ethnic ones, but white-working class ones also).
I mean they already admitted to doing so in Nicaragua o hardly a stretch

America is easily and by far the most INSIDIOUS nation. It has the most evil and corrupt high-level politicians (low-level and local ones are usually mostly clean unless they are in a big city). Lobbying and corporate corruption/nepotism run amok and trample on the rights of citizens. The government cheaps out on expenses that would help the people such as infrastructure, universal healthcare, state-funded college, etc. The American intelligence agencies are some of the most evil groups on Earth and have done unspeakably horrific things to thousands of people, and even when this is admitted in documents they are not punished. Secretive globalist groups make their home in parts of the USA as well, and many of the top leaders in the government and corporations have been or are part of these groups, and whenever they are partially exposed it is always "forgotten about" or covered up. And not to mention all the foreign funding our government gives out, the debts the government has, the constant warmongering, and the military-industrial complex that can compromise entire populations of people and nations just for rich people to profit. And that is just barely scratching the surface of what is wrong with this country.

So I suppose if you are considering the government as the nation itself, then yes it does absolutely qualify as the most evil nation, by a longshot.

However, American values, America (the land itself) and American culture aren't necessarily evil, so by extension, I would say no, America is not the most evil country on the planet. There are plenty of good things to appreciate about the United States such as our car culture, gun culture, natural beauty (like landscape, plants, animals, etc), cowboy/county/rural culture, American Christianity, American foods, American classical musics and arts, etc.

Yes. Death to America

No, that’s hype. China needs resources for their many people. Not an act of aggression. China has done many contracts for resources with Canada .. some as long as 5o-year contacts. Neocon Jews twist the narrative using “fear” propaganda.
Hmm. Very good point. What are your thoughts on the Chinese possibly attacking Taiwan?

fuck the US I hope more nigger animals kill and rape everyone there I wish germany had won and overthrown these pigskin cucks who elected these kikes

americans used to be good people , vast majority of them voted against war on germany back then. they fucked up by selling the federal reserve to jews

Israel is a lot worse in my view. But the USA is still pretty bad but there's also some things I like about American culture & society so the USA is a mixed bag to me.