Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is an incel a volcel if he wouldn’t have sex with Denise Frazier, the foid that fucked dogs?

Is an incel a volcel if he wouldn’t have sex with Denise Frazier, the foid that fucked dogs?

• Yes he is a volcel, just put on a condom and then shower bro.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • No he is not a volcel, any foid that has sex with dogs needs to be left alone.

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She will bail out alleging that she did that for being "psychologically abused" in a patriarchal system, and as always, use incels as the scapegoat

i aint putting my dick in a hole fucked and pissed by a dog, dawg

Volcel by definition.

Only normies have standards.

She will bail out alleging that she did that for being "psychologically abused" in a patriarchal system, and as always, use incels as the scapegoat
its white men's fault once again

Imagine if she gets out of prison - and gets pregnant and becomes a mother.

I always maintained that an INCEL is a man that fails his culture's mating rituals.

IF, by any chance, you were brought up in a culture wherein men traditionally propositioned foids who are publicly known dog-fuckers, your family diner conversation jokes were about your mother's "canine lovers" before she met your dad, and your old grandmother told you a funny story about when she was caught by the hotel manager fucking another guest's dog on her honeymoon, and you caught your mom giving your pubescent sister "the talk" about the importance of hygiene when bringing a new dog to her bedroom, and your teenage buddies openly discuss their girlfriends' canine preferences, and foids who didn't enjoy fucking dogs were routinely shamed and referred to "sex therapy" in order to learn how to become more comfortable getting mounted and inseminated by a canine, and those romantic holiday getaway sweepstakes / giveaways usually include tickets for a couple + dog etc. etc.

THEN, AND ONLY THEN,

you'd be considered a volcel for refusing to mate with a dog-shagging foid --- just like your mother and grandmother and sister are.

Otherwise, you're an incel because mating with practitioners of bestiality is not a regular part of your culture --- it may be, at most, a fetish for a few.

Last edited:
You are asking that to a nigga that hasn't been touched by a foid in 26 years (His entire life time).

I would fuck Denise in a dog costume.

She basically raped those dogs, she deserves to do at least a few years.

>thinking she'll serve time

Only if she first washed her vag with pinesol :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Yes because all foids fuck dogs

any foid that has sex needs to be left alone.​

Normies would welcome her back to the hive-mind.
That is why I would never become an elementary school teacher, some of the students would have mothers that fucked dogs. :feelsUgh:

If you fuck behind a dog - you are garbage. I will not fuck behind a dog.

Lmao, if you wouldn't fuck a foid who has fucked a dog, you wouldn't fuck any foid

Lmao, if you wouldn't fuck a foid who has fucked a dog, you wouldn't fuck any foid
Foids that fuck dogs are terrible, don’t give toilets a pass on fucking dogs! If a male was caught having sex with a dog he would be treated with more venom by the media.