Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that this type of posts will appear more often?

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date
Probably a troll.

rape is amazing for everybody involved (in minecraft)

very good point by the second guy. what's one more dick to the average roast? she should be thankful for the new experience tbh. 1. it's exciting new sex she likely hasn't been raped before 2. variety, she probably hasn't fucked a subhuman before

Unironically rape isn’t that bad (cry more lurker fags lol), but women would never admit it. And I don’t think any of us say that hypocritically, if I were raped for example I expect it would be unpleasant, sure (moreso for men than women since they’re gonna Shawshank you in the bum), but the degree to which we’re told by society/women that it’s “the worst thing ever akin to torture” is just ridiculous/laughable. Oh no, you had to have sex with someone you didn’t want to, the horror! It’s unbelievable how spoiled/catered to women are that they think a moderate inconvenience is akin to mind shattering torture that they’ll never get over lol. You know how much sex most women have? Is one more dick really gonna destroy you mentally just fucking lol, it’s all a gaslight.

They obviously want it up there with murder and crucifixion in the minds of the public because they fully understand the leverage their pussy affords them and if rape weren’t so stigmatized/if people didn’t literally think it’s a fate worse than death it somewhat compromises their stranglehold on the sex market. Moreover they wouldn’t be able to lie/pretend they’ve been “””””raped””””” like most women do for the attention/sympathy points as people either wouldn’t believe them (as they shouldn’t since a metric ton of women lie about being raped) or people just wouldn’t care since it’s not that big a deal on its own.

Every woman in my immediate family claims they were “raped” and that it was the worst experience mentally and physically possible (yes worse than getting crucified kek) and I can tell you for a fact none of them were and it’s all for attention farming.

Consider the double standard for men who have the shit beat out of em for example. If a man is beat up within an inch of his life this is far FAR worse than a woman being raped but does society broadly have the same rage and vitriol the first scenario? Nah, because nobody cares about men, men are disposable — rape is basically a stupid buzzword at this point and men need to start thinking for themselves and start questioning the blue pill drivel we’re being spoon fed from birth. It’s time men pushed back.

It is hilarious how T R I G G E R E D women get when they see someone dare to disagree with them and say rape isn’t that bad. Ever notice women can’t tolerate opposing points of view?

Last edited:
I agree unironically. Rape shouldn’t be a crime

Unironically rape isn’t that bad (cry more lurker fags lol), but women would never admit it. And I don’t think any of us say that hypocritically, if I were raped for example I expect it would be unpleasant, sure (moreso for men than women since they’re gonna Shawshank you in the bum), but the degree to which we’re told by society/women that it’s “the worst thing ever akin to torture” is just ridiculous/laughable. Oh no, you had to have sex with someone you didn’t want to, the horror! It’s unbelievable how spoiled/catered to women are that they think a moderate inconvenience is akin to mind shattering torture that they’ll never get over lol. You know how much sex most women have? Is one more dick really gonna destroy you mentally just fucking lol, it’s all a gaslight.

They obviously want it up there with murder and crucifixion in the minds of the public because they fully understand the leverage their pussy affords them and if rape weren’t so stigmatized/if people didn’t literally think it’s a fate worse than death it somewhat compromises their stranglehold on the sex market. Moreover they wouldn’t be able to lie/pretend they’ve been “””””raped””””” like most women do for the attention/sympathy points as people either wouldn’t believe them (as they shouldn’t since a metric ton of women lie about being raped) or people just wouldn’t care since it’s not that big a deal on its own.

Every woman in my immediate family claims they were “raped” and that it was the worst experience mentally and physically possible (yes worse than getting crucified kek) and I can tell you for a fact none of them were and it’s all for attention farming.

Consider the double standard for men who have the shit beat out of em for example. If a man is beat up within an inch of his life this is far FAR worse than a woman being raped but does society broadly have the same rage and vitriol the first scenario? Nah, because nobody cares about men, men are disposable — rape is basically a stupid buzzword at this point and men need to start thinking for themselves and start questioning the blue pill drivel we’re being spoon fed from birth. It’s time men pushed back.
:blackpill::feelsokman:. Add the orgasmpill there.

rape isn't real

It is hilarious how T R I G G E R E D women get when they see someone dare to disagree with them and say rape isn’t that bad. Ever notice women can’t tolerate opposing points of view?
To be fair. if I would be a father it would be gross to me to know that my daughter was raped.

I can't honestly say how it feels to be raped, I simply don't know, the fact of being physically dominated, have sex with a person you don't like is so traumatizing? I don't know, maybe yes, maybe no.

IT anyways have to admit that also being bullied and rejected only for your look and height for your entire life is a traumatizing experience

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back