Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the fishy smell of a female's pussy is a design flaw?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Like, females are supposed to be beautiful and angelic, but the fact their pussies smell like a fesikh market kinda kills the effect. Do you think this is some kind of design flaw?

What??!! Is doesn't smell like berries and cream? My whole life has been a lie.

@HiddenUzer what does pussy smell like?

It's because they legit, never wash it after creampie or period

Like, females are supposed to be beautiful and angelic, but the fact their pussies smell like a fesikh market kinda kills the effect. Do you think this is some kind of design flaw?
God hated females so he gave them one bad flaw.

It's because they legit, never wash it after creampie or period
"It's a sell cleaning organ inkwell :foidSoy:"

Naw you need to spray some shit up there or wash all that gunk out.

most pussy dont smell like fish, only girls that doesnt take care of themselves' smells fishy

her panties have a mix of perfume and kinda a musty smell, the blend is very arousing
@tehgymcel420 how much would you spend for a pair of @HiddenUzer 's Stacy roommate panties?

fellow panty sniffmaxing cel? :ahegao:

They eat too much sardines

Truecel trait: Can't confirm this

Gotta make sure you don't smell like a fish market before going out.
usually normal pussy just smells like dick, not much difference unless the girl doesnt wash it properly down there or have a yeast infection. I love sniffing healthy pussies, they are god's gift to my nose :ahegao:

it is a self cleaning organ.

I can always smell when my girlfriend had sex with BULL

The 19th amendment is certainly a design flaw

Truecel trait: Can't confirm this
https://wojakparadise.net/wojak/6470/img

@tehgymcel420 how much would you spend for a pair of @HiddenUzer 's Stacy roommate panties?
I believe he's larping about the panty stealing and sniffing thing.

it is to remind man that a billion years ago he crawled from the oceans

i heard somewhere that the smell of a foid's pussy depends on how she takes care of herself

It's the smell of hundreds of loads that have accumulated and rotted. Non virgin foids are for cucks tbqh. :feelsLightsaber:

of course not, they kept that smell filthy dirty and rotten because you know what shit's bad

They never wash their snatch

I'm an incel I don't have the access to smell the female pussy :blackpill:

this thread is soybait "omg le hecking goddess stacies pussy doesn't smell fishy!!!"

kys cucks

Can’t say.
I’ve never seen or smelt one before.

@RREEEEEEEEE Do you believe your god made a mistake when he made females smell like fesikh?

It's not like I've had any success with a female, so I dunno.

i want to suck a virgin's pussy