Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think Therapywasaaste asked out his tall foid oneitis on Valentines and ascended?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
@Therapywasaaste
Last seen Feb 13, 2024:feelshehe:

It was going to happen eventually. Foids don't ask subhumans for their socials and message them and they don't smoke weed alone with an incel as well.

maybe he roped

It was going to happen eventually. Foids don't ask subhumans for their socials and message them and they don't smoke weed alone with an incel as well.
where the thread about that at

Why would he rope? He was just a horny high schooler with a tall foid fetish.
because it was the day before valentines day so i assumed he roped because he didn't want to see couples

because it was the day before valentines day so i assumed he roped because he didn't want to see couples
Just end your life over one day which happens annually theory.

Idk I lost contact with him there.
Yeah he told me that his parents found out about all this stuff & made him delete discord; he was still able to use this site(and another one) it seems.

how is that even possible did he block u or something
No him and I were on a discord server around a year ago, but it got nuked and when a new one was made as a replacement, he didn't want to come back because
Yeah he told me that his parents found out about all this stuff & made him delete discord; he was still able to use this site(and another one) it seems.

brutal

Kids.is I could have used this site at 10 parents would give no fucks

Nigga is a young white high schooler

He defo did

looks like therapy was indeed a waste