Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tall guys problems

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/1bayp8k/predatory_older_women/

Hey guys , I am 31 and really had a glow up after puberty . Looking back at it between (15-22) , I definitely think I was groomed or lusted by older women. Like women in their late 30’s to early 50’s. Some of them I later found out were married. Definitely had a lot older teachers (not in my school ) matching with me on tinder , or taking me for dates to fancy restaurants and paying my meal .I didn’t think much of it until I met my now wife who told me that she finds these women creepy and weird , and if it was the other way around the man would be judged .

I then asked my tall friends and they too had similar stories . Do you feel like you attracted a lot of older women when you were young ?

This can happen to anybody and at any age :feelsclown: .Just feel like taller guys may see this more in comparison to shorter men because we physically look more mature and invoke some memories in weird older women about some dude they liked in high school . Secondly , I do think there has been a lot of sexualization and fascination of taller men in the last 15-20 years.

Dont read the comments if you wana stay alive

Yeah, it's pure ropefuel.
I honestly cant believe that few centimeters of bone would have changed my whole life.

I cant take the irony of it all on top of my health problems.

I just cant its like a sick joke.

For a woman to be undesirable she has to be obese, dirty, obnoxiously loud, 0 sense of style, introvert, whore. And even then she might have someone.

Meanwhile, man -> born with wrong femur bones.

What do you even say to this?

I honestly cant believe that few centimeters of bone would have changed my whole life.

I cant take the irony of it all on top of my health problems.

I just cant its like a sick joke.

For a woman to be undesirable she has to be obese, dirty, obnoxiously loud, 0 sense of style, introvert, whore. And even then she might have someone.

Meanwhile, man -> born with wrong femur bones.

What do you even say to this?
I'm a 170cm manlet with a sub5 face, I also have autism. It didn't even start for most of us whilst some random 190cm guy will have foids throw themselves at him because of his leg bone.

Boo fucking hoo you prick

Boo fucking hoo you prick
He never realized there is anything wrong but because his wife told him "oh no you were being groomed"

Now hes thinking it was wrong jfl.

He seems like he has a great personality

Inshallah will 5footOh wake up as a man tomorrow and get sexually assaulted
Would like to see that piece of human trash's "boooohooooo" then