Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think there are women out there like us?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm not talking about stupid femcels, I'm talking about women who live hermit lives, that don't go out much, that don't have social media, etc.

Yea there is but they are extremely autistic like not like guys here but so autistic they make autists get weirded out

Yes, those women exist................

In your dreams.

Sure, but it's not like they like men who act like them

those foids are married

No doubt, however the difference between us and them is that all they have to do is put the slightest bit of effort in and their life is set.
My older cousin was pretty much the same as I am now a few years ago with her being a neet leeching off her mom, unable to drive, and living in a backwater shithole. That changed when she met some tallfag on LOL and started dating him.

Now she lives in her own apartment in a big city, has a man willing to provide for her so she can stay at home, and has a good social life now. That would never happen to a man, much less an ugly one. Worst part is that I mog her because I'm not a fat slob like she was but that doesn't matter because I wasn't born with a hole that I could use to instantly win at life:feelskek::feelsrope: