Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where to go?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Obviously not the shitholes like reddit or any conventional social media. What about 4chan and other loser places? They're just infested with the absolute scum like trannies, reddit infiltrators and trolls. OK then what about this place? It's kinda shit these days to be fair. It's full of zoomers and edgelords and other low iq scum not to mention IT pieces of shit so where exactly you can find a place with mature, reasonable people who can't get gfs because of their looks? It seems like there's nowhere to go you just have to embrace a total hermit lifestyle.

This place is all I have.

No good place, this place maybe is closest to a good place. Second closest soyjak party and right wing twitter

Dnr. Go outside maybe

No good place, this place maybe is closest to a good place. Second closest soyjak party and right wing twitter
That's what I thought. Just check in her once in while for a decent thread

This basically: I'm active on RWtwitter(as well as some telegram channels) but ofc I'm mainly here.

And yeah, this place is shit but it's all we have.

I've had some of your threads idling in other tabs btw; I will get to them at some point I'm just very busy.

This basically: I'm active on RWtwitter(as well as some telegram channels) but ofc I'm mainly here.

I've had some of your threads idling in other tabs btw; I will get to them at some point I'm just very busy.
Well I'm mostly just complaining since I'm not as high IQ as @GeckoBus or the likes but whatever we need brains in this forum

It is assumed that a user here was creating an incel website, but I don't know what happened to him

I went to looksmax.org and it was literally full of low-iq teenagers, there was a fucking 13 year old kid making a thread using blackpills expressions

4chan is very decadent, a few years ago the only decent sub was /pol, anyway I don't like the anonymity format and it causes more normies and low-iq idiots to infiltrate people

Well I'm mostly just complaining since I'm not as high IQ as @GeckoBus or the likes but whatever we need brains in this forum
I'm trying my best, I have some good threads planned but I'm busy with College & wageslavery.

You can try neets.net, MastERs other incel forum

The days of remotely mainstream sites not being groupthink cesspools are long gone.

It is assumed that a user here was creating an incel website, but I don't know what happened to him

I went to looksmax.org and it was literally full of low-iq teenagers, there was a fucking 13 year old kid making a thread using blackpills expressions

4chan is very decadent, a few years ago the only decent sub was /pol, anyway I don't like the anonymity format and it causes more normies and low-iq idiots to infiltrate people
4chan was decent up until a few years ago when reddit pieces of shit infiltrated it.

There was another incel forum, I think incel s.net or something like that, but that forum was mostly abandoned, few people posting

There was another incel forum, I think incel s.net or something like that, but that forum was mostly abandoned, few people posting
It makes you wonder whether people like us are even that common?

Incels bluepills and men struggling to have contact with the opposite sex there are many

Few awakened men, we are like the rebels of Matrix

Master is a fed puppet I'm 98% sure of that
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Oh no they for sure are, it's just most aren't blackpilled or even redpilled.
Incels bluepills and men struggling to have contact with the opposite sex there are many

This.

This is the only good place there is for me im alone and worthless in irl

Last edited:

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Oh no they for sure are, it's just most aren't blackpilled or even redpilled.

This.
Yeah but they are never gonna fully awake. They're just gonna get gaslit until their death.

That's the thing with average and sub5 men. They think it's their fault because women tell them there's something wrong with them when it's all about their looks

troll, act like a goblin and cheat on online video games for laugh
there is no good answer

Interesting, I might have met you before on rwtwt last year but i won't disclose my twitter identity as i have a bit of a funny reputation there. Tbh I am busy as well but I am just procrastinating; instead of writing calculus I am writing essays on incels dot is :feelshaha:

I can't see how that would make things better for me
ive left the house maybe 3 times since early december, i am also a hermit
i do my hobby (paint models) and play vidya and goon
can't really connect to anyone cus im autistic
you have to make your own fun and make yourself laugh
and laughter is good...because the science says so or something

Interesting, I might have met you before on rwtwt last year but i won't disclose my twitter identity as i have a bit of a funny reputation there.
I've only became active recently, and even then I'm way more active here, but maybe we will see if we do happen to "cross paths" kek.
Tbh I am busy as well but I am just procrastinating; instead of writing calculus I am writing essays on incels dot is :feelshaha:
Kek. :feelshaha:

THere's probably a lot but just don't come to these forums. How do we spread it?

ive left the house maybe 3 times since early december, i am also a hermit
i do my hobby (paint models) and play vidya and goon
can't really connect to anyone cus im autistic
you have to make your own fun and make yourself laugh
and laughter is good...because the science says so or something
I know but trolling and cheating in games is a subhuman behaviour because you're ruining a good cope for other incels

Dont fw me lil nig

What's wrong with dissembling voluntary chastity?
It's a solid cope while it works but it doesn't really fit the description of " a place with mature, reasonable people who can't get gfs because of their looks". You can't talk about your inceldom if everyone has to pretend they WANT to be alone.

It's a solid cope while it works but it doesn't really fit the description of " a place with mature, reasonable people who can't get gfs because of their looks". You can't talk about your inceldom if everyone has to pretend they WANT to be alone.
Maybe they pretend to want to be alone around you because they don't want to talk about their celibacy.

I don't use wizchan.

I don't have a problem with that, but OP was specifically asking for a place to talk about celibacy.
Wizchan users don't act so uppity. They know they're in deep shit and that the whole imageboard reeks of it. They just want to talk about a more diverse range of subjects, that's all.