Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think (((they))) want exterminate white race from the Earth?

This is just a ridiculous argument. You have nothing better to say because you can't refute my point.
Your point is plain stupidity. You're equating being cucked with being moral. By your logic, Asian men are good boys for letting their women fuck non-Asian men.

G97878uyguh

This is another absurd argument dude. Muslim terror attacks kill women and children all the time. Who the fuck are you trying to kid. Just give up already
Random acts of violence now equate to what a religion teaches? How braindead are you to have this line of thought?

Aussiewarcrime

Really because the Ottoman's who were Muslim weren't geocoding the Armenians because they where Christian?
Nope. : )
Ofcourse you deny the genocide of the Armenians.
Not me, historians do.
Non-white people deny all the atrocities they have committed.
Wrong
The only people who admit they have done bad things are White people.
Wrong
Who cares? This is a big fat cope. China will never be Muslim and neither will Europe unless they are no more Europeans left in Europe. Jews will be never be Muslim, either. They would go Samson option and nuke the entire planet before they ever capitulate to Islam. All of those groups are stronger than any Muslim nation and will be for the foreseeable future.
You dont know what the future holds, so dont go acting like you do, mate :feelshmm:
Or so you believe. Traditions don't mean much when someone who has superior technology and the will to wipe you from the face the earth decides you are their enemy. This pretty much story of how every Empire came to be. It's also the reason why America was able to rape the entire middle east. Imagine if they wanted to completely wipe you off the face of the earth you would be helpless.
Middle Eastern countries are still the same as they were 1000 years ago. Meanwhile, America and Europe have foreigners everywhere. So yes, our traditions are why we will make it to the future:feelsLightsaber:
Why do you think they were able to overcome you? Because they were more advanced than you are. Why do you think that is?
Industrial revolution happened in Britain, Britain founded America. That's why.
And than a series of coincidental , convoluted events like the Islamic revolution happened that were totally not your fault but the fault of Americans and Jews preventing you from the next Islamic golden age and somehow its Europeans fault.
Nah, I'm not saying this is ALL the fault of Anglos, Franks, or Jews, but they have played and continue to play a massive role in the current state of MENA.
Nevermind when the Islamic Empire and Ottoman Empire did the same things to weaker nations to protect their hegemony when they had an empire. It's okay when you do it, but not when Europeans do it.
There was never anything called the "Islamic empire". And I'm gonna need references for what you're talking about
Am I right? Because you're morally superior.
Europeans get their morality from a Palestinian man, so, yeah. Again, this is what Europeans are like without following a Semitic man's guidance

And who are all those foreigners fleeing in the West I wonder? Mudslimes like you abandoning your families so that you can be apart of the West and partake in all the materialism and degeneracy the West has to offer.
Most Iraqis/Afghans/Syrians do it due to war and being refugees.
I think I'm done arguing with you. My goal was to point out that Non-whites likes you that accuse white people of bad things are just hypocrites and all the atrocities you have accused White people of doing you have done yourselves.
This was never what I was discussing with you and the fact that THIS is how you've been taking this whole conversation of ours really goes to show how hellbent you are retaining your victim complex.
The only difference is white people take responsibility for their past
Nope. Like I said, your Negro worship is not taking responsibility. It's just a humiliation ritual.
and you don't.
Dont gotta. Majority of Muslim history saw Muslims treat their Dhimmi subjects with goodness
I think this little debate we had has proven it. Not a single time in this entire debate have you acknowledged anything bad that non-whites have done.
There have been bad things done by non-whites, why would you need me to acknowledge that? lol
You deny the genocide of Christian Armenians at the hands of the Muslim Ottomans.
Why is it important that they're christians when you called Jesus a shitskin? And Armenians aren't European, mate. Regardless, I'm not denying the genocide because many historians call the thing into question. Has nothing to do with my own feelings. If it did happen, then yes, it would be wrong. But I dont know enough to say so, and from what I HAVE seen on the internet, their def is reasoin to bring that into question.

It's also kinda funny that the Armenian genocide is the only example you keep bringing up, and it's not even White Genocide fyi, funnily enough at the time in history when the Ottomans were the LEAST Islamic they ever were. By the time the Armenian Genocide would have happened, the Ottomans would have been mostly Secular.
You have even stooped so low as to deny that Islamic terror attacks are even a thing.
Nope, I dont deny these. But some paki stabbing someone does not mean Islam as a doctrine/theology supports these actions. Just like how Christianity surely does not support the below
9477db9fb4f56e67e37616267088a2f5

also why do YOU deny Secular terror attacks?
It's the same thing with all these non-white turds. They try to make White people feel guilty for their past but they aren't allowed to take pride in their accomplishments because non-white people would of done all those things anyways. Non-white people would of eventually invented computers, split the atom, sent rockets in to space. They take pride in their race, heritage, culture and history but deny and make excuses for the bad things they've done in the past. They are literally the complete opposite of what modern White people are today.
:feelshaha: Now you're just blabbering unrelated copes and projecting ideologies onto me I never stated to have, and most of the nonsense in this paragraph is just you being mind broken by jewish propoganda and BLM

Last edited:
They do want to exterminate whites. The fact that this isnt obvious to the average reddit norman or even worse ANY OF YOU WHO CLAIM TO BE SO INSIGHTFUL ON THE "TRUTH AND REALITIES OF THE WORLD" is hilarious to me.