Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you think this 33 year old virgin mogs 40% of males?

Do you think this 33 year old virgin mogs 40% of males?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he's likely bottom 5%

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
i'm not clicking that link next thing i know 2 disgusting brazillin favella dwellers will be at my house trying to harvest my precious white man kidneys to sell at premium dollar

Why do I have to do a captcha to look? Post it here, lazycel. Is it Skippy the Virgin?

i'm not clicking that link next thing i know 2 disgusting brazillin favella dwellers will be at my house trying to harvest my precious white man kidneys to sell at premium dollar

Im still loling at how ur oneitis thighs are literally bigger than ur entire upper body in diameter

Absolute state of ricecel

:feelsthink:
"just be paranoid bro"

Im still loling at how ur oneitis thighs are literally bigger than ur entire upper body in diameter
View attachment 664936

But now is not the past, women no longer care about the annual income of boys What I care more about is getting along with the three views, or the appearance and height It just feels cruel to me with a 170/64 face PR 40 think carefully I have nothing to attract girls except money

But now is not the past, women no longer care about the annual income of boys What I care more about is getting along with the three views, or the appearance and height It just feels cruel to me with a 170/64 face PR 40 think carefully I have nothing to attract girls except money
She wont fuck a tiny lil cuck like u even if u had a billion dollars:horror:

View attachment 664936

This is the noodlefoid that's his oneitis? :feelswhat:

Literally physiquemogs him... :feelskek:

But I'm not verifying myself on whatever Chinese Reddit tipoff that probably is; just post the picture of the ricecel in question. :feelsjuice:

This is the noodlefoid that's his oneitis? :feelswhat:

Literally physiquemogs him... :feelskek:

But I'm not verifying myself on whatever Chinese Reddit tipoff that probably is; just post the picture of the ricecel in question. :feelsjuice:
nope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back