Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think women come and read this site to get off on the power they have over us?

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsAMess
  • Start date
ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
What if the main reason they come here is not only to screenshot and post on IT, but to get aroused from the power they have over our sexual and intimate desires. I'm sure women love that shit. When I see posts where someone is going mad over women or where someone complains about women's unlimited sexual options due to their infinite SMV from birth I'm sure it makes girls horny.

We already know about their hidden fantasies. The world's best kept secrets. The rape fantasies, the dogpill, AF/BB, psychopathic admiration, etc. We can only imagine what other fantasies they have when they're single by themselves.

Normal, well-adjusted people don't have time to browse sites about niche shit they have no involvement in. Tbh even IT people browsing this site probably aren't well-adjusted (not that I am either, obviously I'm a waste of oxygen), because 99% of normal human beings would just scoff, laugh or be disgusted for a minute then they'd move on with their life.

What if the main reason they come here is not only to screenshot and post on IT, but to get aroused from the power they have over our sexual and intimate desires. I'm sure women love that shit. When I see posts where someone is going mad over women or where someone complains about women's unlimited sexual options due to their infinite SMV from birth I'm sure it makes girls horny.

We already know about their hidden fantasies. The world's best kept secrets. The rape fantasies, the dogpill, AF/BB, psychopathic admiration, etc. We can only imagine what other fantasies they have when they're single by themselves.
Yeah radical feminists like to read how powerless and helpless guys here feel. That's probably most of the female lurkers outside of IncelTear tbh
But what you're suggesting about them getting aroused isn't likely to be true. They'd feel more a sense of disgusted fascination.

@anon1822 "99% of normal human beings would just scoff, laugh or be disgusted for a minute then they'd move on with their life."
This.

Last edited:
Normal, well-adjusted people don't have time to browse sites about niche shit they have no involvement in. Tbh even IT people browsing this site probably aren't well-adjusted (not that I am either, obviously I'm a waste of oxygen), because 99% of normal human beings would just scoff, laugh or be disgusted for a minute then they'd move on with their life.

Brutal.

Do normal people even use social media to interact with strangers that much? From what I have seen, most normies use social media primarily for the group chat features in it to talk to eachother and organise outings, most people don't seem to use Reddit to talk to strangers, although apparently it has 330 million users so it may be a private thing they do.

Brutal even for people that lurk this site constantly but never post.
You're only really allowed a brief glance or two at this site and not any longer before you too find yourself falling into the abyss...

@VindalooCell most normies are too embarrassed to admit IRL that they use reddit or post online on any sites besides facebook, twitter or instagram.

A few months ago I was talking with two friends of mine that are pretty much "one of us". One of them told me that he thinks that foids get "aroused" by the suffering of incels, or at the very least they think it's funny.

IMO it's not like sexual arousal or anything like that, it's more like a sense of "feeling powerful" or, more accurately, what they call "schadenfreude". But I don't think that they read us or find this place entertaining at all, foids nowadays get really easily bored.
Normal, well-adjusted people don't have time to browse sites about niche shit they have no involvement in

They'd feel more a sense of disgusted fascination.
Also this.

Yup I can guarantee a lot come here for an ego boost.

Also this.
Just lol if you think a lot of them don't take pleasure in how incels exist. The only thing missing for them is that we haven't killed ourselves sooner. Remember that. They want you dead.

Just landwhales and their orbiting cucks. Normal people dont spend their time stroking their own ego by harassing, stalking, doxxing, bullying, mocking ugly virgin male forums.

You're thinking of them way too much to try and wonder that. Here's a better thought process. Don't care and continue on because to hell with them.
Simple.

absolute bs they havent gotten banned yet, i still remember waking up and seeing r/inceltears private, guess they just HAD to make another sub

fuck all the mods in that sub, especially MDBver2

absolute bs they havent gotten banned yet, i still remember waking up and seeing r/inceltears private, guess they just HAD to make another sub
Reminder that it took only 1 day after the original IncelTears sub was made private for the replacement IncelTear sub to be made. This is their cope. They can't go one day without "mocking" incels.
fuck all the mods in that sub, especially MDBver2

Bullies have worse problems than the ones being bullied.
Keep that in mind.

Yup I can guarantee a lot come here for an ego boost.
So(y)cial media and modern-day Internet is a big ego boost machine for foids, but they have better ways of boosting it (Like Fakebook and dating apps, for example).
Just lol if you think a lot of them don't take pleasure in how incels exist. The only thing missing for them is that we haven't killed ourselves sooner. Remember that. They want you dead.
Of course they want us dead.

If for them the annihilation of incels was as easy and free of consequences as swiping left or hitting the block button they would do it without batting an eye.
Bullies have worse problems than the ones being bullied.
Keep that in mind.
Not necessarily.

Of course they want us dead.

If for them the annihilation of incels was as easy and free of consequences as swiping left or hitting the block button they would do it without batting an eye.
Some would still hesitate because like I posted before they vary between wanting us to kill ourselves and using us for their amusement.

this was back in 2018 when i first joined so idk if she still lurks anymore but i've mentioned on here that my female cousin used to lurk here quite often. She told me she would come on here to read a few posts after work because she was bored and found a lot of our posts quite interesting. Believe she even stated she would masturbate to some of the fantasy posts

I highly doubt she still comes here anymore since she never mentions it but then again I don't talk to her anymore so who knows.
I also used to have a female coworker that read a few threads on here a long time ago but that was only because her son was in college and the whole "incel" terminology was becoming popular. She wanted to "research" incels so she could give her son advice on how to avoid us because she thought incels were all radical killers that shoot up college campuses and she didn't want her son to associate with incels because she was afraid for his safety. But I think she only read a few posts and stopped.

Some would still hesitate because like I posted before they vary between wanting us to kill ourselves and using us for their amusement.
That's also true. Reminds me of how many people enjoyed making my life hell back in high school. People can be very sick.
Why do you think they feel the urge to relieve their stress into someone?
Just my opinion, I don't know that much about the psychology of bullies but I always got the feeling that bullies are much happier than the bullied, makes sense to me.

Just my opinion, I don't know that much about the psychology of bullies but I always got the feeling that bullies are much happier than the bullied, makes sense to me.
No one is happy.

Except turbo-normies and "tutorial mode" people, maybe...
True hapiness doesn't ever exist, the joy is just a bodily response to offset the stress levels.
What triggers it may vary from person to person.
But what is constant is the neutral state that affects everyone, while some will relieve themselves with squirts of joy, others won't find a rest and will sucumb to despair.
But at the end we are all empty.

True hapiness doesn't ever exist, the joy is just a bodily response to offset the stress levels.
What triggers it may vary from person to person.
But what is constant is the neutral state that affects everyone, while some will relieve themselves with squirts of joy, others won't find a rest and will sucumb to despair.
But at the end we are all empty.
Really good post.

That's also true. Reminds me of how many people enjoyed making my life hell back in high school. People can be very sick.
Yeah as is said many times here: high school never really ends.

Foids probably dont know this place exists. They use twitter and instagram all day in between uber trips to chads house

Tbh even IT people browsing this site probably aren't well-adjusted (not that I am either, obviously I'm a waste of oxygen)
The difference is you are a partof this forum and this niche is your space, while they just lurk here like fucking losers with no hobby to convince themselves we're somehow more pitiful than them.