Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women get off the power of emotionally abusing and rejecting men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's just that simple. This is another reason why they hate the ai sex bots, geomaxxing, and ugly men having sex in general. They love the power they have when they're able to reject men. They love being able to tell men they're going to die alone. They get off telling themselves they're the arbiters of natural selection.

It's all massive power trip to these sadistic bitches who pretended to ask you out in highschool just so they could mock you. The same exact cunts. They naturally despise us. It's why you see so many women complaining about lonely men but not homicidal thugs or attractive serial killers.

its so brutal brocel. we can never figure out their minds. maybe jews gave some biological superppower to foids and their genius is beyond understanding

tbh women get off to fucking Chad, not rejecting incels

foids have institutional power in the modern day, but in the end what they'd enjoy is getting shoved down and fucked by an attractive male

even if it goes against the dictates of feminism

Last edited:
so why did my mom did it to me

its so brutal brocel. we can never figure out their minds. maybe jews gave some biological superppower to foids and their genius is beyond understanding
no foids are stupid

their intellectual inferiority has been known through most of human history

thinking that foids are geniuses with biological superpowers is just a kink bc you are horny

We've already figured them out.

no foids are stupid

thinking that foids are geniuses with biological superpowers is just a kink bc you are horny
Exactly.

It's just that simple. This is another reason why they hate the ai sex bots, geomaxxing, and ugly men having sex in general. They love the power they have when they're able to reject men. They love being able to tell men they're going to die alone. They get off telling themselves they're the arbiters of natural selection.

It's all massive power trip to these sadistic bitches who pretended to ask you out in highschool just so they could mock you. The same exact cunts. They naturally despise us. It's why you see so many women complaining about lonely men but not homicidal thugs or attractive serial killers.
That's demoniac

no foids are stupid

That mofo is a simp fuck.

It's always funny seeing men performing mental gymnastic about govts and elites always catering to foids with the reasoning that they 'make them money' with their consumption or whatever the fuck that means. Then why the fuck do they attack and destroy male interests if it is really about money? I mean foids aren't making them money there.

Foids and the people in power, both get off of seeing male suffering. Why is it hard to grasp that's their entertainment?

Preach on! I notice the only time a bitch will be smiley or flirty towards me is when they're taken, but never when they're in their ho phase, I even had one cunt do it to me infront of her bf.

It's always funny seeing men performing mental gymnastic about govts and elites always catering to foids with the reasoning that they 'make them money' with their consumption or whatever the fuck that means. Then why the fuck do they attack and destroy male interests if it is really about money? I mean foids aren't making them money there.

Foids and the people in power, both get off of seeing male suffering. Why is it hard to grasp that's their entertainment?
but why. i dont understand why someone's brain works that way. for me, i rush to save the suffering soul.

foids know abit about genetics and try to get men who are smart and can protect them. so why do they want to ruin their good genetics with low IQ niglets. it sure do hurts the men of high IQ race and they enjoy it, but why are they ruining their genetics too.

They don't have a genius. That they have ( in my opinion ) is - 'raw' understanding of person and situation without civilizational burl.

While men see a hard-working scientific worker, they see only awkward nerdy loser, low on dominance hierarchy.
While men see a funny and well-mannered comedian, they see only a balding fatcel.

Goddamn cunts vile whores but I Still want them!!!!!!!

Women crave attention, and some need it so much that they'll use ugly men for it.

Then there's some indoctrinated feminist types that spew "Patriarchy!" all day and enjoy destroying men.

I don't think it's about specifically about destroying ugly men. We don't exist to them.

Preach on! I notice the only time a bitch will be smiley or flirty towards me is when they're taken, but never when they're in their ho phase, I even had one cunt do it to me infront of her bf.
typical bragging GrAY

Yes. This is true. The men in power get off hurting and humilating other men.

but why. i dont understand why someone's brain works that way. for me, i rush to save the suffering soul.
Because they hate unattractive men. It's instinctual to them.
Women crave attention, and some need it so much that they'll use ugly men for it.

Then there's some indoctrinated feminist types that spew "Patriarchy!" all day and enjoy destroying men.

I don't think it's about specifically about destroying ugly men. We don't exist to them.
If you think we don't exist to them then you're not actually ugly. If you're ugly women will let you know how much they despise you. Especially in school.

If you think we don't exist to them then you're not actually ugly. If you're ugly women will let you know how much they despise you. Especially in school.
ngl its lifefuel to think how ugly girls suffer too. tbh i too cant be less bothered about ugly foids

Yes its a common toxic feminine thing.
just nobody talks about it.

Human foids are the most narcy of them all. Because from a bio evolutionary standpoint, men had to compete for foids for all of human existence, so the foids had to make them selves seem worthy of competing for, thus they developed manipulative and narcissistic traits, and have an innate desire for men to compete over them.

Human foids are the most narcy of them all. Because from a bio evolutionary standpoint, men had to compete for foids for all of human existence, so the foids had to make them selves seem worthy of competing for, thus they developed manipulative and narcissistic traits, and have an innate desire for men to compete over them.
Exactly.

Those women don't like me, stupid. Did you forget OP's post about women teasing and rejecting for fun?
OP was not boasting about how much foids like 'flirting' with him in front of their bf's

that is a GrAY trait

OP was not boasting about how much foids like 'flirting' with him in front of their bf's

that is a GrAY trait

it's the same fucking shit. they flirt with me just for "fun" and to get a rise out of teasing me. Should I have stepped up muh gAmE n' aSSendeD into being a normal cuck?

I can see that. There were boys in school who were definitely treated worse than me. Those that had the ugly + short death combo.

They relish drama and violence over them

Users who are viewing this thread

• Fardin Khan
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back