Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think women would prefer being tortured (to death) than have sex with an ugly ethnic manlet?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I came to this conclusion quite recently, but would like to hear from others if I might be wrong about this.

Throughout my recent years many girls have actively avoided me to the point of shouting for help or running, even though I did nothing wrong. Obviously, this is because I do not possess the genetic requirements to be allowed within their vicinity.

Now why torture to death? There are many women who have a kink for being tortured by their genetically gifted boyfriends. The vast majority of women would also rather die than have sex with a subhuman. There is also not a single fetish for shitskin manlets. Why? Because shitskin manlets are universally undesirable. Many women also commit suicide, but they are still afraid of me even when they want to die. Why? Because they fear me more than death itself.

Therefore I come to the conclusion that women would prefer being brutally tortured to death than get touched an ugly shitskin manlet. It's literally undeniable.

Death is the cowards way out. They all need to be raped by sub-5 ethnic manlets as punishment for the sinful lives they have led until they die of natural causes.

Last edited:
The self-preservation instinct will force them to have sex with an Indian.

The self-preservation instinct will force them to have sex with an Indian.
I don't think self-preservation is a thing after having fucked an ugly shitskin, only suicidal tendencies.

R
I came to this conclusion quite recently, but would like to hear from others if I might be wrong about this.

Throughout my recent years many girls have actively avoided me to the point of shouting for help or running, even though I did nothing wrong. Obviously, this is because I do not possess the genetic requirements to be allowed within their vicinity.

Now why torture to death? There are many women who have a kink for being tortured by their genetically gifted boyfriends. The vast majority of women would also rather die than have sex with a subhuman. There is also not a single fetish for shitskin manlets. Why? Because shitskin manlets are universally undesirable. Many women also commit suicide, but they are still afraid of me even when they want to die. Why? Because they fear me more than death itself.

Therefore I come to the conclusion that women would prefer being brutally tortured to death than get touched an ugly shitskin manlet. It's literally undeniable.
Richard rameriz proves that the answer to this is yes,
They would rather get brutally raped and molested by him then even be in the same Vincenty as a sub5 male

I think its close, it would feel like death to mate with a sub5 since they sub conciously understand inceldom and stuff, but torture is also literal death, there was a thread on here showing that foids enjoy pain though.

They would still take the sex though I am sure, especially since they will orgasm from it, its close though.

Women already would rather choose the abusive hot chad who will likely beat them than the nerdy chubby nice guy who would worship them and put them on a pedestal.

So that tells us they would rather risk getting beaten and killed than be with an ugly manlet.

Remember that Bosnian bodybuilder from a few months ago who beat and executed his wife live on Instagram? I often think about that case a lot. Guy was a literal criminal with a known record. He had guns and shit. Involved in drug smuggling. But of course, she chose this roidrage chad because he was a bad boy.

She was pretty cute, I'm certain there were sub5s in her class who would have loved to be with her. Who would have provided her a nice, safe, stable lifestyle. But of course, that's not happened. She wanted the bad boy and she paid the toll.

So I think it's VERY close. Most would probably choose the sex with the ugly subhuman. But I'm sure some would rather literally die.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back