Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you are entitled to sex?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
I do. I don't have any serious ugliness or disability, I am not overweight, but still not being seen worthy of sex makes me angry. People my age marry these days and some even had children. I am totally clueless about the selection criteria of women nowadays. They have sex or marry with some guys that I would not expect even had a single relationship. However, they obviously had. Everything in the current society seems to be fucked up. A man with a job and who takes care of personal hygiene and clothes used to marry and fuck automatically in the old days.

Last edited:
I am starting to think this is how some rapists are created. Going without sex for so long is damaging.

are people entitled to food?

Yes, I'm legit autistic i won't be able to experience sex or relationship in my pointless existence, I should get at least 1 hooker of my liking to fuck per week.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I don't know. I'd like to say I am but at the same time sex doesn't feel like a necessity.

However, I am entitled to love. I just want a femoid to love me.

Nature made animals with mechanisms that induces psychological pain and addiction if they dont have sex.

Because nature knows: species that dont reproduce will die

It's a crucial need. That's what people don't seem to understand. Human companionship is a need. So all people are "entitled" to it in the same way that they're entitled to food and shelter and human rights.

That doesn't mean I can go up to people and demand it, no I'm not saying that. I'm saying that being deprived of it is like being deprived of food. I can't go to the store and just steal food because I need to eat, but I can't just starve either.

No. But then I don't think a society that can't guarantee me a wife is entitled to my time, effort, or labor either.

maslow-5.jpg

It's a crucial need. That's what people don't seem to understand. Human companionship is a need. So all people are "entitled" to it in the same way that they're entitled to food and shelter and human rights.

That doesn't mean I can go up to people and demand it, no I'm not saying that. I'm saying that being deprived of it is like being deprived of food. I can't go to the store and just steal food because I need to eat, but I can't just starve either.
If you were starting you would probably beg for money and if that would not for next step is stealing. It is very rare that someone dies because of hunger in a city. If you are in Africa where there is no food then you might die.
We are all stuck at basic needs.

No, but I’m also not entitled to give up my rights to women although society would like that.

are people entitled to food?
Yes. Society has to provide it to everyone, which can also be in the form of money. If not everyone has a right to create anarchy, steal, murder and achieve their basic needs. That's why capitalism does not work. In an ideal society government should provide services for all those mentioned areas in the Maslov's needs pyramid, not only the basic needs but all the above as well. Because sex is also a need and should be provided for free to all people just like healthcare. Then if you don't like quality of the prostitute provided for you can hire a private one or look for a girlfriend.

Last edited:
My non-existent physical self-esteem makes me feel like I don't deserve to have money, food or be alive. I feel guilty consuming "good/useful things"
Sex is so far out that it's like some bleak daydream you have on the winter night bus ride from work, string into the dark.

Nobody is entitled to anything.

Yes.

Fertile age, no inheritable disability (other than balding :feelsrope:), part of the demographic to whom western white women own everything they've got (white males).

Of course. Sex is a physical and emotional need. Your body needs food. Needs water. Needs love. Needs sex. Needs stability.
Many of us go without for so long that it has a negative effect on our mood and personality.
Incels are mentally damaged individuals but this isn't an outright negative thing to say. Women who sleep with multiple partners are mentally damaged. Kids who saw their parents die are mentally damaged. Life just fucks you up in one way or another and our burden to bear is that we cannot have any sort of intimacy with the opposite sex. We are forever doomed to be alone.

Even If I said I was, I don't see how it could be delivered without involving someone getting raped. That being said, legal prostitution solves the issue as far as I'm concerned.

All tax paying males are entitled to sex. Most taxation goes to women, ergo, men are giving something to women but receiving nothing in return. Either end taxation or give men the sex they're entitled to.

Basically, women are stealing from men and then complaining about how men oppress them.

All tax paying males are entitled to sex. Most taxation goes to women, ergo, men are giving something to women but receiving nothing in return. Either end taxation or give men the sex they're entitled to.

Basically, women are stealing from men and then complaining about how men oppress them.
This.

I do. I don't have any serious ugliness or disability, I am not overweight, but still not being seen worthy of sex makes me angry. People my age marry these days and some even had children. I am totally clueless about the selection criteria of women nowadays. They have sex or marry with some guys that I would not expect even had a single relationship. However, they obviously had. Everything in the current society seems to be fucked up. A man with a job and who takes care of personal hygiene and clothes used to marry and fuck automatically in the old days.
No, life is miserable. Nobody is entitled to food, sex, health. Hell, nobody is entitled to living! This is the battle of the fittest. Take up your arms and fight for what you want!

No, and I think that technically no one has any inherent right, but I do believe that I'm by no means undeserving of romantical love.

Yes, because sex is a basic human need

OP, I Love that, FIGHT FOR YOUR HONOR, FUCK THE SOCIETY

I wouldn't say entitled, but i wish society would recognize that it's impossible to be a healthy and fulfilled human being without validation from the opposite sex

Yes, but only because I dont live with parents, I worked hard for years, I am in good shape due to working out. Yet it all amounts to nothing because of my face

I dont think Incels who are fat or didnt do anything to improve their lives actually qualify as incels because there is a chance if they were not a loser they might get laid. But for me who actually works, is independent, has a car and did not get help from mom or dad. I think I am entitled to not be alone and miserable because of my face.

This one is missing sex in the base trapezoid but to answer your question OP yes

Sex is a human right, everyone should love their virginity before 18

I fucking hate normies who say ''you are not entitled to sex'' they should be exterminated from earth

I'm entitled to more sex than rapists and abusers at least. Society fails to incentivize good behavior then complains about those who don't live up to standards.

im entitled to sex the way a human is entitled to air

Yes. Yes I do. I do feel I am entitled to love/sex/a fulfilling, meaningful loving committed relationship/trust/love/a family.

My inner programming has been fucked up for a long time. I thought that like no, you're not entitled, respect, etc. I thought it was going to happen or supposed to happen. I had little to no guidance seeing into the right direction. I've been so lonely, miserable, and sexless for so long I have been feeling like fuck it why the fuck not?

I'm entitled to more sex than rapists and abusers at least. Society fails to incentivize good behavior then complains about those who don't live up to standards.
I fucking hate normies who say ''you are not entitled to sex'' they should be exterminated from earth

LOL

You are entitled to feel entitled because “so what?” Fucking who cares? This “no one is entitled” moralfaggotry thought policing is retarded. No one is entitled to any human rights you see now until someone did something about it and forced it the other way. Oh but thats different according to inceltears. And now ppl take for granted these rights and feel entitled to it.

The poor are not entitled to get rich.
You don't deserve success.
If you're starving, too bad you can't get food.
Are you a little child with cancer ? Tough luck bro, try to have a better immune system.

I don't get that either, I see girls at my school with guys uglier than all of us like this hot Mexican girl with a short scrawny guy, like wtf.

The poor are not entitled to get rich.
You don't deserve success.
If you're starving, too bad you can't get food.
Are you a little child with cancer ? Tough luck bro, try to have a better immune system.

Best answer to OP´s question. I would like to think that society wants every human to enjoy a proper human life by fulfilling these needs but...

No, life is miserable. Nobody is entitled to food, sex, health. Hell, nobody is entitled to living! This is the battle of the fittest. Take up your arms and fight for what you want!

This is the truth :feelsbadman:
Also...

I wouldn't say entitled, but i wish society would recognize that it's impossible to be a healthy and fulfilled human being without validation from the opposite sex
This would be great.

My non-existent physical self-esteem makes me feel like I don't deserve to have money, food or be alive. I feel guilty consuming "good/useful things"
Sex is so far out
that it's like some bleak daydream you have on the winter night bus ride from work, string into the dark.

The fuck. Sometimes it hurts to read you dude. I can relate so hard... :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

People in a society are "entitled" to certain privileges to keep them in control. When the entitlements aren't met, there is revolution and cooperation breaks down. For instance, people are entitled to food in a society or else they will rise against its leadership. Likewise, without validation and love people can't function and often die Thus, when we are ignored, bullied and ostracized we threaten to unleash a beta uprising. Therefore, from a societal/social norms perspective we ARE "entitled" to love. Sex often goes hand in hand with love, so we are to a large extend also entitled to sex.

My advice is just to accept reality and do what you can with it. Aim as low as possible

Honestly? No. In fact i don't even care about sex, i can always jack off or hire a prostitute. I just want to be loved for what i am tbh.

I'm entitled to my looksmatch

Nobody is entitled to sex. Not even me :(

Don’t care. I just want a gf

I am starting to think this is how some rapists are created. Going without sex for so long is damaging.
It's EXACTLY how MOST rapists are created! I spoke with at least 30 of them in the many years I've been in prison, from booty bandits to chomos, and spent a lot of time picking their brains, figuring out what makes them tick. I can tell you with 100% total certainty that most of what we've been told about rape is nothing more than politically motivated and DELIBERATELY DISHONEST feminist bullshit! And I'm not alone in thinking this. Several academics and researchers I know IRL agree, but absolutely WILL NOT risk their careers by kicking this hornet's nest. In the overwhelming majority of cases, rape is about sex, not "power". It's what happens when you combine A) a lack of empathy with B) no fear of punishment, and C) sexual desperation. That is the trifecta that makes a rapist. The feminist academics DELIBERATELY focus all their attention and "studies" on the outliers and exceptions to the rule - for example, a minority that rapes for power - in order to push the "power" myth that advances the feminist agenda. Rape rates are GOING to skyrocket over the next 20 years, and it's gonna be interesting to see how the media and academia explains this.

yes
im also entitled to 12 million dollars in my bank account and 8 lamborghinis
god people like you who think youre entitled to pussy for reaching the bare minimum requirements to be considered a human (tbh you probably dont considering youre on this forum) are so cringe and have no understanding of evolutionary biology