Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you are entitled to sex?

No, I'm not entitled to anything.
But neither is anyone else.
And that is why I don't care when some incel loses it and goes on a killing spree, normals aren't entitled to their lives.
This is the brutality of the world we live in.

Its just like asking are people entitled to food?

I don’t feel at all entitled to it, but I do resent the fact that I am deemed so far beneath that nobody would want me as a partner. I’ve managed to live with it for over 45 years and for the most part, my resentment is only a background simmering resentment.

It erupts when I let my guard slip and get a real crush on someone who, naturally, rejects me, while going for the usual brutish oils that they invariably gravitate to.

I don’t even blame individual people as such, since the SMV hierarchy is drilled into all of us from a very early age.

I am convinced that Incels are not born, they are made. Furthermore, I’m pretty sure that an Incel is created before the age of 7, through dysfunctional interpersonal family relations from a very early age.

If I wanted to blame others for my plight, it would be the family from the formative years, rather than society as a whole. People can’t really help how they are conditioned into believing what they do, behaving how they do, etc. After all, I can’t help being what I was turned into, either.

I also think that being Incel is Gender / Sexual Orientation and other demographic signifiers agnostic. I don’t believe that only men become Incels, it affects all the different demographics in their own ways.

I tend to become more asexual in most of my life, I’ve generally come to accept the limits of my situation in terms of being too unattractive for intimate relationships and sexual intimacy and mostly, it doesn’t affect me - until I fall really hard, for someone. Then, all the latent rage and resentment surfaces and it makes life difficult.

I know that I was forcibly Incelised from when very young, then had it enforced by two older toxic siblings. One of which was a Dark Triad player, the other one, who is very much Incel-Adjacent, tried playing the simp-Cuck, with, I have to say, occasional bouts of success, even if it ended problematically. It was always that one who would shout me down if I dared to articulate any of my resentments, insight or to convey any views that were deemed ‘unorthodox’. This was before anyone had ever conceptualised Incel, let alone had a means to engage with others online.

I hadn’t realised it consciously at the time, but those two shitbags were able to bad mouth me and prevent me from forming possible relationship, the Dark Triad, by projecting his own limitations and shortcomings and negative attributes onto me, the other, by being the faux virtue signaller and simp and trying to trash me. They are both twins, both older than me, so I’m guessing that it is inter-sibling hostility going on here.

They’re twins, and although many on here have expressed the view that there is nothing to hope for, there’s nothing to live for, but for me, all I have to hope, is that at least one of them dies before I do, just to leave the other one tasting a bit of the pain that I lived through thanks to them and their parents.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention, 3 years ago, I discovered the miracle of chemical libido suppression, so I don’t suffer sexual urges any longer; no more embarrassing physiological symptoms on waking up, etc.

I wish I’d discovered this in my early-mid teens, it would have saved an awful lot of mental agony, resentment and self-loathing. I have gained belated relief and am now functionally Asexual.

Last edited:
I fucking hate normies who say ''you are not entitled to sex'' they should be exterminated from earth

I accept the basic premise, but I hate the way they weaponise it as a gaslighting :bluepill:taunt:bluepill:.

It is intended to make us appear as entitled, spoilt, demanding brats in a manner so as to stop a conversation around the observations of how people are positioned in the social hierarchy.

They say it in gloating terms, in order to make us doubt ourselves and to make us feel inferior and inadequate. It is these two points that make me resent.

People can live without it, though it simply means that we have substantially inferior lives and are taken to be losers and rejects.

I don’t mind that a basic need is not an entitlement, but let’s be consistent here, :blackpill:other resentment grievances should be treated in the same way:blackpill:.

One thing I will say; loser status in the dating arena is synecdoche for loser status in all other areas in life.

Yeah, you aren't really human if you never experienced intimacy.

To use a clichè, Based AF.

I think that is the kernel of truth that is so often overlooked. People are definitionally categorised as being substandard, defective losers because of it. And even if we’re not overly preoccupied with the act itself, it signifies all the other social value sequalae that it is tied up in.

It isn’t the sex that is the issue, it is the vast array of other social value signifiers that flow in its wake.

But as I’ve said elsewhere, the basic engram schema which is emplaced by hostile stepfathers and complicit, cold, defective mothers, backed up by envious malignant siblings is, at least in my case, what makes me an Incel. This was basically reinforced by being in a residential nuthouse institution, surrounded by defective, malignant PD garbage who all conspired to reinforce primal engrammatic programming against me.

The basic pattern seems to be established in someone long, long before dating, forming intimate relationships etc, are even a blip on the horizon.

And yet, somehow the Normies are able to sense this for the most part and on those occasions when they don’t, they are soon set straight by Dark Triads with too much institutional power, and are therefore going to uphold the status quo, or else lose whatever status they themselves possess.

Last edited:
Every man paying taxes in Western societies is entitled to sex because of how much more benefits and welfare the governments provide women. Also (((progressive taxation))) hurts men more than women.

Last edited:
Every man paying taxes in Western societies is entitled to sex because of how much more benefits and welfare the governments provide women. Also (((progressive taxation))) hurts men more than women.
:bigbrain:

No but I am entitled to having a conversation with my oneitis now that I am a mature and self realised man