Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you voicemaxx!?

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
On Wikipedia's article on sexual selection in humans the first trait it mentions under selection preferences in foids is voice pitch.

Does anyone here practice speaking in a deeper Fuller voice?

To me Christopher Lee had the chaddest voice. I am trying to bring mine in this direction.

Yeah I’ve been trying to make my voice deeper for years. For many years I had a very effeminate voice. It’s better now I think but I still hate it..

I actually hate my bassy deep voice

I have a good voice but then they see FACE so it's good with phone convos but ofc those are not what they uses to be...

Not really. Face > voice
I knew a Chadlite prettyboy with annoying high-pitched voice who had 2 gf.

Never try to change your voice. It will make you sound like an even bigger retard.

no i d0nt. how would i even practice? to myself in my r00m?

I'm technically a voice actor freelancer and did work for a few commercials on tv but then stopped getting success or maybe I lost motivation anf stopped lookin idk

I have 9 or 10/10 sexy gigachad voice I think. That's the one thing I was gifted with in life.

I practised a lot as a kid to do different voices, and specifically practiced having a sexy tv commercial voice with deep bass. As a 12 year old I thought I sounded fucking amazing but when I got older and listened to old recordings I was high pitched pipsqueak trying to sound cool, SO MUCH CRINGE

Then my balls dropped and got really good voice.

I'm technically a voice actor freelancer and did work for a few commercials on tv but then stopped getting success or maybe I lost motivation anf stopped lookin idk

I have 9 or 10/10 sexy gigachad voice I think. That's the one thing I was gifted with in life.
Never began for voiceactorfreelancercels.

I practised a lot as a kid to do different voices, and specifically practiced having a sexy tv commercial voice with deep bass. As a 12 year old I thought I sounded fucking amazing but when I got older and listened to old recordings I was high pitched pipsqueak trying to sound cool, SO MUCH CRINGE

Did you train it? Do you have tips or guidelines for us tin cans?

Never try to change your voice. It will make you sound like an even bigger retard.
Wasn’t really worried about that tbh. When you’re teased for your voice then you will try to change it.

i can't control my voice pitch tbh, any anxiety at all and it goes high pitched.

I have a deep voice but sometimes it just randomly changes pitch

create incel radio station then

I'm trying to voicemaxx by speaking in lower pitch or I naturally sound like a joke.

Voice max is legit

Did you train it? Do you have tips or guidelines for us tin cans?
Yea. It takes effort to speak Lower if you don't naturally do so. There's a thing though that men unconsciously speak lower pitch around attractive women, but you may still need to lower with effort.

I practised like this; I picked a middle note on piano that was comfortable for speaking and read a book out loud speaking and inflecting around that note for about 30-60 minutes a day. I focused on keeping a fluid "hum" of the vocal chords when pronouncing each stream of words in each sentence,

Every few days I lowered by a note and tried to speak around that note while reading my books.

Obviously don't read monotone but try to centre your pitch approximately around the note you chose. I'm sure you guys know what I mean

I know it's a weird as shit exercise and may not work for you guys but helped me to speak lower more unconsciously and I've 100% lowered my speaking pitch since I did that "training" I guess you could call it. Also try to hum basic scales on the piano with lowering notes to help solidify low notes.

I think my voice isn't that bad... at least I hope it isn't. I'll try posting it on the voice thread when I get the chance.

I have been told it's kinda monotone but idk.

I know it's a weird as shit exercise and may not work for you guys but helped me to speak lower more unconsciously and I've 100% lowered my speaking pitch since I did that "training" I guess you could call it. Also try to hum basic scales on the piano with lowering notes to help solidify low notes.
It makes perfect sense. Same as progressive overload when lifting. I'll start doing it as soon as I get home.

My deep monotone voice is the worst. I can’t talk without sounding like a complete retard.

i speak like 1-2 sentences a day, so...

Not really. Face > voice
I knew a Chadlite prettyboy with annoying high-pitched voice who had 2 gf.
Chad is Chad. He could be mute and still get laid.
I for one need all the help I can get.

Voicemaxx is nonsense. Face, Race, Height, Money and Status. This is what women are interested in, nothing else.

Voicemaxx is nonsense. Face, Race, Height, Money and Status. This is what women are interested in, nothing else.
Not what scientific research shows. Read Wikipedia. It may be lower priority but it does matter.

cope, u cant change ur voice, its over

Race is only an issue if women have a choice. 99.999% of women on planet will have no issues fucking black or Asian or Hispanic chads. It's just your facial bones man. Race does count but in tiny minority of cases with fine lines

Smoke a pack a day your voice will get deeper over time

On Wikipedia's article on sexual selection in humans the first trait it mentions under selection preferences in foids is voice pitch.

I'm absolutely fucked then. My voice is really retarded. It's very deep but unclear and it sounds like i'm always stuttering and mispronouncing words when I hear myself on video. I have to speak loudly or else no one can understand what i'm saying. I have a babyface too so my voice definitely doesn't match who I am.

I do, but only when there are foids in my vicinity. It doesn't matter though because it seems to have no effect.

I don't have to. I have white Mike Tyson syndrome. got a sort of high pitched voice but can kick somebody's ass if they try and make fun of me.

Race is only an issue if women have a choice. 99.999% of women on planet will have no issues fucking black or Asian or Hispanic chads. It's just your facial bones man. Race does count but in tiny minority of cases with fine lines
But it does. Indian men and men from the Middle East are the most unpopular men for women, while white men are the most popular.

But it does. Indian men and men from the Middle East are the most unpopular men for women, while white men are the most popular.
Are you fucking retarded, I said it does matter when women decide who to associate with generally but absolutely DOES NOT MATTER when women decide to fuck a 9/10 or 10/10 Chad. All 9 and 10/10 guys of every race have that same style of facial features, the "pretty boy" look
Race ONLY matters for Chadlites and below (Sub 9 men).

9's and 10's will get any girl of any race, any time they want. This is fact, please don't try to deny it,

The most beautiful voice

Don't try it you'll sound cringey and gay, and when you slip up and let your natural voice come out you'll make people realize you're an insecure high pitched faggot.

Don't try it you'll sound cringey and gay, and when you slip up and let your natural voice come out you'll make people realize you're an insecure high pitched faggot.
Hence the practice. I can do it graduately and perfect it during my d&d sessions.

Last edited:
i avoid this problem by never speaking

My voice is not particularly deep at all but it naturally becomes deeper when there are attractive foids in the near.