Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you voicemaxx!?

I've tried to sound natural but my intonation is all over the place especially when I get excited

My voice is not particularly deep at all but it naturally becomes deeper when there are attractive foids in the near.
I thought you'd start speaking like a 14yo, kek :feelskek:

Luckily I have a deep voice. I smoked a pack a day for hte last like 8 years, that might have contributed. But I have other markers of high testosterone too.

I’m currently on dht, I’ve heard this could deepen one’s voice even more.

Does anyone know any ways to get a nightmare-tier voice?

I thought you'd start speaking like a 14yo, kek :feelskek:
My voice barely changed since I was biologically 14 tbh.

I sound a lot younger, this is a recurrent trait in my family.

i once made a foid look at me just because of my deep voice .. but she turned away immediately after seeing the face accompanying my voice. jfl face > everything

i once made a foid look at me just because of my deep voice .. but she turned away immediately after seeing the face accompanying my voice. jfl face > everything
:chad:

I was at a lecture once with a fairly good looking normie speaker. When he started speaking it was in the lightest of falsettos. The entire audience laughed after his first words. Turns out he had some rare voice condition and that was just how he spoke. He was surely doomed.
Face > Everything indeed
But Chad has Everything

Tay Zonday was able to statusmaxx because of his deep Tyrone voice despite being manlette framecel

My voice is terrible. I get made fun of for it all the time. Honestly having a bad voice can take you down a few points in terms of attractiveness. I'm trying to voicemaxx but it only helps so much.

Yeah I’ve been trying to make my voice deeper for years. For many years I had a very effeminate voice. It’s better now I think but I still hate it..
it is really working or it's not a huge difference than before ?

i wish i had brute voice, i hate my nasally soyboy vocalizations

My voice is something I am happy with. It has a naturally serene tone to it. Like the Anglo Big Dragon:

Not really but a little.

To be honest, the pitch of my voice is very dependant on the current circumstance. If there's a 7' guy in front of me I'm subconsciously speaking in a higher pitched voice as the pitch has something to do with dominance. If it was too deep, you'd challenge them somehow I think.
Also, when talking in front of many people my voice is automatically higher pitched because of anxiety.
When I'm talking in a relaxed way however, my voice is fine I guess.
My voice is definitely better than my face. It doesn't fit to it.

my voice is one of my positive qualities

My voice becomes deep when i feel very stressed. But i'm going to train my normal voice.

Legit. Make sure your nose is clear, and speak from the chest.

can chad get laid if he has a chipmunk voice?