Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do You Want Kids?

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Tbh I do want kids. I think it's an important part of human life to have kids and raise them. At this point though I don't think I'll be having any kids.

yea, But im gonna be too broke to afford the wishes of the modern Hoe, Let alone the housing market etc,

Yes. I want to procreate. Too bad its too much of an ask in this cucked soyciety.

yea, But im gonna be too broke to afford the wishes of the modern Hoe, Let alone the housing market etc,
Not only do you have to 6ft+, 9/10+, muscular and in shape. You also have to drive expensive $100,000 Mercedes, make $200,000+ a year, own a nice house. These whores always just want more and more

no i dont wanna pass my subhuman genes neither will i have the chance to

Not only do you have to 6ft+, 9/10+, muscular and in shape. You also have to drive expensive $100,000 Mercedes, make $200,000+ a year, own a nice house. These whores always just want more and more

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQm8H8AVHcY&ab_channel=AnnaBey

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

even fat ugly women want it bad look

>just ask a bunch of cels if they want kids theory

Good thread idea. I've always wanted to have children and a family of my own, but I'm an autistic, mentally ill retard with really bad OCD. In addition, I'm also 5'6.5, balding, and otherwise just kinda not very appealing.

As much as I want to have kids, I most likely never will. I just don't want anyone to suffer like I did. Just having one of the things I mentioned puts you at a major disadvantage in life...

(ofc all of this assumes i'd even get the chance to procreate, which is hard even with beta bucks. Geomaxxing could probably work but my potential kids would still be fucked most likely lel)

>just ask a bunch of cels if they want kids theory
LMAO. We all have hopes and dreams (at least very few of us do) :feelscry:

Good thread idea. I've always wanted to have children and a family of my own, but I'm an autistic, mentally ill retard with really bad OCD. In addition, I'm also 5'6.5, balding, and otherwise just kinda not very appealing.

As much as I want to have kids, I most likely never will. I just don't want anyone to suffer like I did. Just having one of the things I mentioned puts you at a major disadvantage in life...

(ofc all of this assumes i'd even get the chance to procreate, which is hard even with beta bucks. Geomaxxing could probably work but my potential kids would still be fucked most likely lel)
You never know sometimes the egg and baby batter is just perfect at that moment in time and you create a giga everything human being

You never know sometimes the egg and baby batter is just perfect at that moment in time and you create a giga everything human being
Maybe.. The environmeny I grew up in was pretty shit (abusive parents, shit nutrition, social isolation, etc.), so that definitely had an influence as well, both on how I turned out today and probably on my genes (epigenetics). Hm

No, even if it was possible I’m not mentally sound to handle kids.

My opinion is that if I am willing to be alive I must also be willing to procreate. The two are the same goals for me, the only time I ever started having suicidal thoughts was when it dawned on me that I would never get a gf.

Definitely not, life is utterly terrifying, even one small step can lead you to experiencing unimaginable suffering in this world.

I mean who wouldnt but No looking at the current condition of health wealth and governmnt