Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Im starting to think every man deep down is a pedophile

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Almost every man in a position of wealth and power example: politics and hollywood, tried to fiddle with kids.

Im too hurt and pained to think about others feelings and im at a point in my life where im not gona fight nature in every step i take to be a good goyim.

If being attracted to kids is normal as our human nature intended then its depressing as shit.

lifefuel for muslims tbh.

I imagine that when you're so extremely wealthy and powerful that you get bored of fucking Stacies, you want to try something new and different.

Btw i have not smoked for 3 days now :dab:

Screenshot 2024 03 27 15 55 08 823 comduckduckgomobileandroid edit

I imagine that when you're so extremely wealthy and powerful that you get bored of fucking Stacies, you want to try something new and different.
thats definately a reason too

Almost every man in a position of wealth and power example: politics and hollywood, tried to fiddle with kids.
jew trait tbh

If being attracted to kids is normal as our human nature intended then its depressing as shit.
I'm attracted to sexually well developed thick robust mommies.

I do not like children, I want to be tenderly embraced and kissed all over by a sweetheart snuggly chubby brunette.

I think its just boredom as @NeverEvenBegan said.

Imagine you can fuck gigastacies literally at any second you want.

It becomes boring and youd wana chase the forbidden fruit to liven up your life.

I guess its as simple as that

For the most part, it's novelty seeking. When you reach certain levels of wealth and power you have access to everything. Things can get boring quickly. You eat all of the best foods, fuck the most beautiful women, do all of the rare and exotic activities (that are prohibitively expensive), take up expensive hobbies, and go everywhere in the world.

There's not much else left and they already believe that they're above the law (which they believe is for the PEASANTS), and so naturally they do all of the evil and abhorrent shit like Luciferian murder and pedophilic rituals that your average 9-5 Bob and Jane who recycle don't partake in.

Foids can be ‘pedophiles’ too.

For the most part, it's novelty seeking. When you reach certain levels of wealth and power you have access to everything. Things can get boring quickly. You eat all of the best foods, fuck the most beautiful women, do all of the rare and exotic activities (that are prohibitively expensive), take up expensive hobbies, and go everywhere in the world.

There's not much else left and they already believe that they're above the law (which they believe is for the PEASANTS), and so naturally they do all of the evil and abhorrent shit like Luciferian murder and pedophilic rituals that your average 9-5 Bob and Jane who recycle don't partake in.
new life motto:

work hard till you become a pedophile :feelscomfy:

Maybe pedos are more common than we think, but I guess that’s elites that we focus on. We don’t look at all the people that aren’t pedos. Or maybe I’m coping.

We find women physically attractive for 3 reasons:

1- Neoteny (aka "cute", young-looking pretty face, clear soft skin, less body hair,...)

2- Female shapes & ratios (child-bearing hips, booba,...)

3- Vagina

The problem is the 1st one on its own includes some other demographics like kids and femboys and such, the 3rd one on its own includes little girls, men who don't have strong internal requirements for 2 and mostly focus on 1 & 3 will be attracted to those demographics as well, that's why sexual abuse happens at the same rate for boys & girls under 10 yo, both have neoteny and not much secondary gender characteristics, some men are just so desperate and horny that would be attracted to anything that is not a grown hairy man (some even are attracted to those jfl)

I personally like thin women in their 20s & 30s with wide hips that's not just fat

Last edited:
Maybe pedos are more common than we think, but I guess that’s elites that we focus on. We don’t look at all the people that aren’t pedos. Or maybe I’m coping.
"Are you sexually attracted to children and prepubescents?

1. Strongly agree.
2. Slightly agree.
3. Neither agree nor disagree.
4. Slightly disagree.
5. Strongly disagree."

There's no real way to test for it, aside from attaching electrodes to people's genitals and showing them cp.

Personally, I'm attracted to females with secondary sexual characteristics.

pedophile means likes foids under 21 so you are right.

Al pacino wife is 29 yo when he is 83 yo is he an incel?

We need help here tag some bitch to get the right answer @Numb @selkiegirl @burnthem2theground @niggers

Is al pacino an incel?

There's no evidence to suggest that Al Pacino is an incel (involuntary celibate). He's a highly successful actor known for his roles in iconic films such as "The Godfather" series, "Scarface," and "Scent of a Woman." His personal life has been subject to media attention, but his relationship status doesn't define whether he's an incel or not.

What about inkwell?

It seems there might be a misunderstanding. "Inkwell" typically refers to a container for ink used in writing or drawing. It's not commonly associated with the term "incel." Could you please clarify or provide more context about what you're referring to regarding "inkwell"?

Over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back