Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want there to be a controlled sexual market place or do you just want to be Chad?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
There's so many of us complaining about our reproductive struggle but many of us still don't want the system to change. I'm surprised that there are so many incels that still want a free sexual market place when that's the very thing causing the issue. Woman need to be property that is given to men by consent of the father. It doesn't matter that you wish you were Chad. You aren't and if you were you'd be part of the problem and will be executed with due process when the revolution happens.

Foids should all have sex with the ugliest and shortest men possible.

I just ask for what I DESERVE, nothing less, nothing more.
and what I deserve?
I deserve a beautiful loyal wife, that's it, I'm not a fucking monster I don't want a slave neither I want to treat her bad.
I deserve a wife because it is THE MOST BASIC NEED IN THIS WORLD, and I deserve a beautiful one because I AM BETTER THAN 90% OF FREAKS OUT THERE, I'm smarter, I'm superior, my mind goes to places that others cannot even fucking imagine, the universe itself owes me that for being who I am, despite not even asking to be born.

Controlled for Chad's benefit.

If you're fully black pilled, you understand giving your genes to the next generation will make them as miserable as you are. Healthy people make healthy babies. But wom*n aren't as good a judge of character as they think they are. The best system is one where she's controlled by her eugenicist father.