Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do You Want To Ascend?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Is your face LTN+ or below?
If LTN+ simply go outside and try to meet women by making friends.
If below looksmax until you reach LTN and follow step 1 or otherwise fuck hookers or become a rich celebrity
That's all there's to it.
Sub8 theory is nonsense, so is height theory, NT pill and race-pill. Worst case scenario if you are a normie looking manlet ethnic in a western country you need to find foids of your own race.

If you have a tiny dick or are a manlet then it goes without saying that no woman will ever actually love you and ascension is a meme

But I do somewhat agree with the sentiment of just going out and living your life and imagining youre a cool guy from movies like jordan belfort so you can make money and fuck hookers

If you have a tiny dick or are a manlet then it goes without saying that no woman will ever actually love you and ascension is a meme

But I do somewhat agree with the sentiment of just going out and living your life and imagining youre a cool guy from movies like jordan belfort so you can make money and fuck hookers

I'm 5'5, roping is my endgame

i just want to be expunged from existence

Obviously I want to ascend I’m tired of rotting

If you have a tiny dick then it goes without saying that no woman will ever actually love you and ascension is a meme
If only fakecels understood this

I want suicide. I like suicide. I am suicide.

I'm 5'5, roping is my endgame

Bullshit. Love is something that can't be quantified or proven but having sexual and romantic success is a concrete experience. The vast majority of manlets and dicklets have had sexual and romantic experiences with women. It's only over if your face is below 15th percentile.

He probably got laid in his early teens, I'm already 19 and it's not looking good for me.
Besides blacks are all fakecels, this should be common knowledge by now

He probably got laid in his early teens, I'm already 19 and it's not looking good for me.
Besides blacks are all fakecels, this should be common knowledge by now
Nope he had been in relationships all the way until 2016 and the last time he had sex was in 2020. He had only been incel for 2 years.

Bullshit. Love is something that can't be quantified or proven but having sexual and romantic success is a concrete experience. The vast majority of manlets and dicklets have had sexual and romantic experiences with women. It's only over if your face is below 15th percentile.
Its obviously a meme lol imagine a foid fawning over a guy with a 2 inch dick and obsessing over him and wanting to spend the rest of her life with him like she would with a teenage Chad:lul: Totally laughable idea

All things considered most normie relationships (what you describe as "sexual and romantic success") are not particularly enviable either, about 50% of marriages in the US end in divorce and a good portion of the other 50% are just patently dysfunctional (especially for dead bedroom relationships where the husband has a micropenis)

If your endgame with muh self improvement and positive mindset is to emulate the life of a normie with a microdick then it would be easier and more rewarding to just commit suicide. If you're going to do all that bullshit anyways then there are better things to focus on

I'm 5'3, average in the face and balding. It was over for me

I'm 5'3, average in the face and balding. It was over for me
I have a Sri Lankan coworker with extreme Dravidian features who's probably average looking here. He's only 5'4-5'5 around the same height as you. He has a wife and kids and he's in his late 20's. What's stopping you? If your face is average looking you aren't an incel.

I have a Sri Lankan coworker with extreme Dravidian features who's probably average looking here. He's only 5'4-5'5 around the same height as you. He has a wife and kids and he's in his late 20's. What's stopping you? If your face is average looking you aren't an incel.
My hair is what makes me "average" tho i think i'm overestimating my looks, without it ill look really, really bad. That's what's stopping me, i'm already feeling like shit 90% of the time because luck has not been with me.

People don't like me generally and women treat me worse than men so you can only imagine, i prefer being alone tbh

blindfolded sex is a thing y'know

My hair is what makes me "average" tho i think i'm overestimating my looks, without it ill look really, really bad. That's what's stopping me, i'm already feeling like shit 90% of the time because luck has not been with me.

People don't like me generally and women treat me worse than men so you can only imagine, i prefer being alone tbh
You might be below average looking then, send me a pic and I will tell you.

You might be below average looking then, send me a pic and I will tell you.
The concensus from people i got rated was painfully average, but considering my balding and my short height i'm overall below average. And will be worse in the future

So many bluepillers getting exposed here :feelswhere:

The concensus from people i got rated was painfully average, but considering my balding and my short height i'm overall below average. And will be worse in the future
Balding is indeed brutal, if you are average rn, leave this site and ascend as quickly as you can, you might end up sub LTN after balding. Height theory is bullshit.

Balding is indeed brutal, if you are average rn, leave this site and ascend as quickly as you can, you might end up sub LTN after balding. Height theory is bullshit.
I'm too weird for it to work and im fat. To have a chance i would need to work out but i'm too lazy for that, i even see my manlet boss talking with coworkers and i'm like dude.... So it's pretty over for me

Might as well call all scientific Blackpill studies bullshit too.

what if youre a 6ft+ high iq, well paying job fat ethnic guy like me ? I'm probably maybe a 6 facially, but my frame brings me down severely

what if youre a 6ft+ high iq, well paying job fat ethnic guy like me ? I'm probably maybe a 6 facially, but my frame brings me down severely
You are a fakecel, ascend now and delete your .is account.

Might as well call all scientific Blackpill studies bullshit too.
Jeremy meeks is bald also I see plenty of average to slightly below average looking manlets with women.