Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do You Watch Normie TV Shows?

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
Everything on network TV is some stupid cop or doctor show, or some fake reality TV bullshit with normies living their pathetic lives through vapid whores and Chads on screen despite being too losery to ever achieve anything close to what they have. And for a nation that loves freedumb so much, they sure are fascinated with authority figures.

I wonder what the agenda is behind goyslop like the ugly, tyranny looking Kardashian whores. The only things i can watch these days are travel shows and historical documentaries and old cartoons from the 90s.

Everything on network TV is some stupid cop or doctor show, or some fake reality TV bullshit with normies living their pathetic lives through vapid whores and Chads on screen despite being too losery to ever achieve anything close to what they have. And for a nation that loves freedumb so much, they sure are fascinated with authority figures.

I wonder what the agenda is behind goyslop like the ugly, tyranny looking Kardashian whores. The only things i can watch these days are travel shows and historical documentaries and old cartoons from the 90s.
Yes, anything popular is normie

The stuff on the TV is just there to keep old people distracted.

I don’t watch JewTV.

IMG 2593

View: https://youtu.be/Js4AnhSZn1Q?si=R-r7_8E2aSZiMGUw

i'm not even watching movies

Watch lot of war and conspiracy docs

rick and morty was the last good show but it got ruined by foids

Sports and the news

Breaking bad, it’s a good show

Also the boys

I don't, however occasionally I am forced to when I'm at this café and all shows are extremely boring and usually foid-focused.

I think the last show I watched was The Outsider a few years ago. Was pretty good but the ending was boring.

I watched season 7 episode 5 just yesterday, it had evil morty in it so I was expecting a good episode but I was so bored for 20 minutes, the entire episode was just action like 2 ricks kept killing each other over and over and that was it, so bad.
rick and morty was the last good show but it got ruined by foids

No, but an highly considering picking up The Bear and Succession. My NT friend says that normies love to talk about trending tv shows. I've heard dudes talking about The Bachelorette with girls in chemistry class before. Just see what's trending on Twitter. Could be helpful to appear more relatable, and it's can be the one thing you share

Watch lot of war and conspiracy docs
Secrets of Wa
Sports and the news

I watch DW news and BBC, but anymore than that
No, but an highly considering picking up The Bear and Succession. My NT friend says that normies love to talk about trending tv shows. I've heard dudes talking about The Bachelorette with girls in chemistry class before. Just see what's trending on Twitter. Could be helpful to appear more relatable, and it's can be the one thing you share

I'd rather be an incel than appear relatable to normie faggots that watch The Bachelorette. It's as cucked as being interested in the lives of millionaires.