Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: You only watch movies and TV-shows with men in them

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I watched Best F(r)iends last week and the movie was only about two guys who became friends basically. Only one foid in the movie who turned out to be an antagonist, kinda rare to find tbh. I started watching The Terror today, only men so far. I watched Nankyoku Tairiku some years ago, mostly men. As far as i can remember i've only chosen movies and TV-shows with majority men in them. If the protagonist is a foid it's a big No-no for me. I can't watch it. It actually makes me feel kinda bad watching TV-shows and movies with foids in them, they kinda ruin the movie/show, not saying all foid actors are bad or anything but foids fail to be heroic and honorable in movies. Just look at the LOTR-trilogy. No foids in the fellowship and the trilogy won 17 oscars. Then Amazon decided to ruin it with a foid hero.