Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Open the door unless someone has called first? I hate when someone is knocking but i expect no one and no one has left me a message saying they are coming, Do you open or do you just wait till whoever it is go away? For me i only open if i know the person, But there was no one announcing themselves, No one calling or message, Just knocking and the person went away.

It wasnt hard knocking either but you can never be too sure who it is whatever the situation.

Not opening unless someone has scheduled first this is to protect my life, I now live in a black infested neighbourhood and ive seen the violence statistics, It wasnt always like this before.

A few years ago we didnt have that many migrants, Migrants are scary because in many of their countries, Violence is keys, Not gonna open the door and suddenly my guts are laying there on the floor.

I miss when it was a white neighbourhood, Now i have to watch my back too every time i go outside incase migrants wants to kill me, So far nothing has happened except them being loud but theyve ignored me and the post it notes i put on the door to be quiet in the hallways and after 11pm.

Last edited:
I always break the door I'm a gentleman