Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Someone Tried to Enter My Flat at 10PM

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I live in a block of flats. :feelzez:

The tenant above me was making disruptive noises - loud thuds, banging, heavy stomping, and the dropping or dragging of heavy objects. :lasereyes:

I tried to be patient for weeks but the disturbances persisted. :cryfeels:

I complained to the agency who said they’ll investigate. :feelswhere:

The following evening at 10PM, someone knocked on my door. As I was not expecting any visitors at this late hour, I chose not to answer and remained silent. After a few unanswered knocks, the person then attempted to open my door but was thankfully thwarted by the lock. :feelsohgod: I stood there paralysed in fear. :worryfeels: I heard what sounded like two faint female voices, and they eventually walked away. :chad:

I accept knocking on people’s doors for legitimate reasons is commonplace, but doing so at 10 pm without prior notice is already questionable, but to then attempt forced entry crossed a boundary. :feelswhat:

Given the late hour and the behaviour of the suspects, I felt uncomfortable to confront them directly. :shhh:

Since I previously lodged complaints regarding noise disturbances originating from the residents above me, while I can’t confirm the identity of the suspects, it could be connected to my previous complaints. :feelsbaton:

Missed your chance to ascend

Booby trap your flat :feelsLSD:

stacies wanted to rape you in the night