Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

doctor says the jabbed will die earlier

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★

Population control, duh. Jfl at those who took the kikeccine, unless you want to intentionally shorten ur inkwell lifespan :smonk:

So what I want to die soon anyway

good, less time in this shit world

It’s absolutely useless

it's not that deep man. lmao

basically he is saying the problems will be long term. Just because one does not see the side effects immediately , does not mean that they do not exist, just that in the nature of things they will pop up one by one as time goes on and get continually worse as they add up.

Because of this the majority will have a shorter life and less quality of life on a day to day basis.

I should take the third and the fourth dose of vaccine to shorten my miserable vegetation

I should take the third and the fourth dose of vaccine to shorten my miserable vegetation
Would suicide not be much quicker and less painful?

Only the lucky ones die instantly from heart attack. The majority develop heart problems like constant shortness of breath, some nerve diseases or cancer. I think those diseases drastically reduce your quality of life.
If your quality of life is already low those diseases will take what little you have, including the little money you have and even though the governement forced many to get jabbed they wont help anybody at all..

I an my opnion suicide would be so much easier and quicker. Jump off a really tall building, infront of a moving train or overdose on fentanyl = instant easy death.